• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

There was a set of interesting posts i came across from another spurs forum which to suggest that Levy's handling of transfers may cost him his current position in terms of being involved in the football side of the club/PLC.

Apparently the big payoff to Poch and then the big contract for Jose with the football side of things getting so bad due to consistent "issues" in the transfer market has apparently not gone down well..

Will try and find the links and posts later for perhaps a more detailed discussion, debunking etc

There was a set of interesting posts i came across from another spurs forum which to suggest that Levy's handling of transfers may cost him his current position in terms of being involved in the football side of the club/PLC.

Apparently the big payoff to Poch and then the big contract for Jose with the football side of things getting so bad due to consistent "issues" in the transfer market has apparently not gone down well..

Will try and find the links and posts later for perhaps a more detailed discussion, debunking etc
He personally owns 30% of the club
Whose sacking him???

He owns 30% of Enic who I think own 85% of the club. As the senior partner Lewis could make a decision to replace him.

I wonder whether Lewis is close to selling? He lost a major opportunity in June? I always thought part of Mourinho's appeal to them as a
hire was optics with regards to a potential sale. Interested in opinions...

He owns 30% of Enic who I think own 85% of the club. As the senior partner Lewis could make a decision to replace him.
Lewis has nothing to do with football
And Enid own more now don’t they?
I remember having a convo with Mike Rollo when he was at the club and he said he had never ever seen Lewis at a game and he has no involvement in anything to do with football as he hates the game

I wonder whether Lewis is close to selling? He lost a major opportunity in June? I always thought part of Mourinho's appeal to them as a
hire was optics with regards to a potential sale. Interested in opinions...
Who would buy?
I mean they have value the club at over a £B
So for anyone to buy it and not risk their personal fortune they would need say £10b... their ain’t that many out there (less than 100 people when I looked before)

He personally owns 30% of the club
Whose sacking him???

That would be Joe Lewis.

There was some ITK on his daughter a few years back.

bobby on ftl

Joe Lewis daughter
...some interesting stuff i think...dan is not really the apple of the enic eye .im told she is a big part of the enic fold. Also is at every game unlike the old man and a big fan of our club incidentally she's married to Craig Johnston. She wants spurs to succeed badly ...win every week. Told she's frustrated with levy (laughed at is levy i was told). They're frustrated with his slow and crap transfer dealings plus the way he's dealt with ground and the metal sheet lot...too long. She carries a lot of weight and influence with the old man and could quite possibly be in the hot seat one day. Lewis was a pal of levys dad and always looks out for danny ...interesting stuff I thought.

Easy to make fun of Levy at this point while things are not going so well and after he has done a fair bit of heavy lifting .. I am careful of people who behave the way Joe's daughter is said to be behaving. Such people are easily manipulated.

No way they are selling, all of the work to get to this point, when we are on the verge of dominating the game for decades.

Lewis has nothing to do with football
And Enid own more now don’t they?
I remember having a convo with Mike Rollo when he was at the club and he said he had never ever seen Lewis at a game and he has no involvement in anything to do with football as he hates the game
Mike must have a poor memory then as even I have seen Joe at a Spurs game.

Mike must have a poor memory then as even I have seen Joe at a Spurs game.
He doesn’t even come to the UK
He lives in Florida
He may have been at 1 or 2 after all, he has been part owner for 20 odd years
The guys a gold nut
He has had his yacht moored up in Canary Wharf 4 years ago as I saw it and met a few of the crew in restaurant there randomly

Back