• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

It's politics, he needs someone to blame for this because the complete mess he has made of it can't be his fault. He must be distraught that Mexico doesn't have more cases.

He should be happy and bragging about it, as it obviously comes as a result of his wall preventing infected americans crossing the border.

Meant to be off to Euro Disney in 6 weeks
Mrs is panicking like fudge over every detail to do with the virus currently
I've said until we're told we cant go we will be going
Am sort of hoping it might be a bit quieter and therefore less queues

Meant to be off to Euro Disney in 6 weeks
Mrs is panicking like fudge over every detail to do with the virus currently
I've said until we're told we cant go we will be going
Am sort of hoping it might be a bit quieter and therefore less queues

My wife is the opposite, completely ignorant to what is happening and treating it as "just another flu" and "not dangerous to people under 60". We have a trip to Ibiza booked in July (booked against my will) and she is still insisting on going. With our newborn.

My wife is the opposite, completely ignorant to what is happening and treating it as "just another flu" and "not dangerous to people under 60". We have a trip to Ibiza booked in July (booked against my will) and she is still insisting on going. With our newborn.

Chances are she is correct. Am I right in saying there are no recorded issues with corona affecting kids and babies? They can carry it, but it does not seem to hit them at all.

Last edited:
McLaren pull out of the Aussie GP

Real Madrid players in quarantine for 15 days due a member of Madrid's basketball team having the virus

It's politics, he needs someone to blame for this because the complete mess he has made of it can't be his fault. He must be distraught that Mexico doesn't have more cases.

900 cases in the whole of the US is not bad

The entire Real Madrid team is now quaranteened for two weeks, and the next two rounds of La Liga has been postponed.

That will likely also mean their game against City in the CL will be postponed.

Confirmed case in my kid's kindergarten. Both me and my wife are sick (though we have very mild symptoms, so very possibly not corona), the kid seems fine though. The virus seems a bit out of control around here at the moment. I reckon it's going to explode over the weekend.

Confirmed case in my kid's kindergarten. Both me and my wife are sick (though we have very mild symptoms, so very possibly not corona), the kid seems fine though. The virus seems a bit out of control around here at the moment. I reckon it's going to explode over the weekend.
Where you based ??

More like Viking!

Most people will get v mild symptoms is my guess - which is why it spreads fo easily? Or are people getting normal colds and confusing it with Corona?
It goes cold, ok, flu, ok, pneumonia... then worse
That’s how I understand it if you get it full blown

The entire Real Madrid team is now quaranteened for two weeks, and the next two rounds of La Liga has been postponed.

That will likely also mean their game against City in the CL will be postponed.
We are the team that would benefit most from self quarantine, Levy out!!!

Back