• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Mourinho only has two full days to work out how to get Foyth into the team for Leipzig. 5 centre halfs and he's still conceding.

Good.

It’s about Time we stop letting soft minded players get away with murder.

Definitely. But whether it’s right to air grievances in the media, as opposed to private meetings with the player is another matter. I’ve not yet seen the interview, but it was referred to on Radio 5 and the content was described as I’ve said. Will be interesting to see the full interview and post match conference to see exactly what Mourinho says.

Definitely. But whether it’s right to air grievances in the media, as opposed to private meetings with the player is another matter. I’ve not yet seen the interview, but it was referred to on Radio 5 and the content was described as I’ve said. Will be interesting to see the full interview and post match conference to see exactly what Mourinho says.

This is the one I found

https://twitter.com/nbcsportssoccer/status/1236378511541231617?s=21

Mourinho only has two full days to work out how to get Foyth into the team for Leipzig. 5 centre halfs and he's still conceding.

Lloris
Foyth - Sanchez - Toby - Dier - Jan - Tanganga
Winks - Lo Celso - Dele
Bergwijn/Moura

6-3-1

It's doable.

I can’t say I disagree with Mou, he has done the nice nice approach with Him, he didn’t comment on the lack of tracking back video doing the rounds but only so much can be covered for. No one argues about his talent, his ability to pick a pass but to just stand there and let people Waltz past him, right now he makes Eriksen look like Kante. I think a rocket up the ass is exactly what he needs

Not really relevant, but what the hey. The fact that he's throwing Ndombele under the bus is just disconcerting. Why? Gains nothing from it. Just frustrating.
It gains a lot. It means journos will write about Ndombele rather than writing about the fact that Jose can’t stop us shipping goals and is chopping and changing the side so there seems to be no cohesion in how we play. They also might be distracted from mentioning that he hasn’t worked out a way to attack without a main striker after many weeks.

And as far a Ndom is concerned, we all know that if there is a young player trying to adapt to a new culture and a new league who is apparently having a tough time emotionally that slagging them off on the television is the BEST way to motivate them. All of us love to be publicly shamed - it’s the best motivation. Fact.

Tim Sherwood took over a well cultivated team from a genius manager.

Mourinho has a lot to fix.

Genius manager? I thought he took over from AVB?

Mourinho is being paid at apparently double Klopp’s salary, and has achieved, I’d say, nothing in his time at the helm. I think that all he does is blame everyone else, blame injuries and other circumstances for results, and that he seems as far away now from fixing the malaise as he did when he first arrived.

Back