• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

There is a very, very large step up from youth to first team football. He isn't ready for that step yet. A decentbloan next season will be good for him.
He will get that now he has got his 2 years in
But won’t stop fans thinking he can play now and fill that gap

It wasn’t a good pen and he looked nervous as hell

He came in and was in the area struggling away and gradually as the game went in retreated further and further back

That’s why Jose isn’t playing him as the expectation and pressure is massive

Said to the wife that he was going right. You could see from his body shape.

Dont care just hope he let's it go quick.

If it was down to me I would start him next match to show him it does not matter.

Would loan him to championship next season. Be part of the next great spurs side 2021.

So too a gamble.... And may have destroyed the lads future.
He didn't look good enough, Poch was right

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thought he looked a lot faster then dele and made runs into the box.

He will be like Werner. Everyone knew of him and in 2 seasons he will be fine. Needs to go somewhere and learn his trade, same as the American kid st Southend.

He made some good runs but a bit text book.
A loan in a settled side would be good.
We are far from a settled side in formation and personnel.

Played alright I thought. Didn’t see much of the ball. At least he was trying to close them down and encourage his team mates to do the same.

Was interesting, I think it was the first ball that went into him with the defender to his back. He tried to control it and it pinged off a few meters. Jan motioned to him to be strong. Next one he managed to control/shield the ball and bring a player in. Was good to see, Jan giving encouragement and also Troy responding to it.

Kane missed his first pen for us, it bodes well!

given the situation he came into and the quality around him, he didn’t look totally out of place.

So why would Krul say such a thing?
I don’t get the need to rub it in to a young player (who is probably feeling terrible about it anyway) like that after the event.
You won. Have some class.

Blast it past him then say "you didn't see that one either".
Tbh parrot shouldn't have been taking a pen, nothing against the lad, but there's senior pros there who should have stood the fudge up.

It was brave of him to step up and take a penalty.

Can't read anything into those 30 mins on whether he's ready or not and can't understand people trying to. Both Mourinho and Poch didn't feel he was ready, they have a lot more knowledge about Troy than anyone else, so we have to trust their opinion.

Think he said what he said to Troy before he took his penalty not after.

I meant why would Krul feel the need to go public about his mind games on Troy.
Obviously I don’t know exactly what question he was answering but it just seemed unnecessary.

Lots of talk of sending him on loan next season but he might be better off staying for the first half of the season to play Europa League group games.

I meant why would Krul feel the need to go public about his mind games on Troy.
Obviously I don’t know exactly what question he was answering but it just seemed unnecessary.

Being good at pens seems to be his "thing", so I reckon he has a need to spout that at every opportunity, showcase just why he's so good at it (surely it's got nothing to do with his sheer size and the fact that he always steps off his line).

Back