• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Norwich FA Cup ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mourinho just said it was something to do with Diers family being involved. As in it may have been them being abused. Or standing up to someone

Have felt very low for a good while mate not just Spurs, but they don't bloody help. I have avoided going to games this season which I have never done in 40 years of supporting this wretched club.
I hear that. We got 'spoiled' by having a club we could believe in for a few years - despite not winning any pots - and it's gone to soft turds in a pretty bowl damn quickly.

Both sides were poor. The lack of determination when 1 up was disappointing. We wanted to coast through. When level we upped our game.

Who wants to stand up and dominate midfield? Ndombele needs to settle and be that guy imo. But how long’s it going to take before he’s up to speed?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

granted we have just lost to Norwich who are bottom of the league but our squad is rubbish I’m afraid

On top of my head I can think of at least 10 current PL managers who would , if they were in charge of Spurs, beat Norwich fudging City quite comfortably, especially at home. Even if Lloris played as a striker and half of our team missing.

Everybody relax, we've just saved ourselves further embarrassment. This season was focáilte from the start, and I wouldn't call it an epiphanic moment, exactly, but I realised about halfway through that game that I don't actually care anymore. Maybe the silver lining in the end will be Levy realising he might not be quite the expert he thinks he is.

Last edited:
Apart from the frankly pathetic pen, I thought Gedson and Lo Celso where by far our best players today.

And speaking of pens, do they not get information about what works? All studies show that the most effective way to score is to shot hard and high. Just hard anywhere and it might still go in even if the GK goes the right way. The same with a high placed controlled shot. Everything above mid goal is rarely saved. It's common knowledge! They should only practice hard and high pens!

Apart from the frankly pathetic pen, I thought Gedson and Lo Celso where by far our best players today.

And speaking of pens, do they not get information about what works? All studies show that the most effective way to score is to shot hard and high. Just hard anywhere and it might still go in even if the GK goes the right way. The same with a high placed controlled shot. Everything above mid goal is rarely saved. It's common knowledge! They should only practice hard and high pens!
Good job Lamela followed this advice lol

Yeah, if you cant dominate a team as poor as Norwich, then its coming to something....
We were in total control for 70 of the 90 minutes, and most of the extra time as well. We're brick at creating good chances though, and very vulnerable at the back. So we're controlling the game, but are brick where it matters.

The pens exemplified our lack of confidence and players who are settled.

Ndombele and Lamela should start the next game?

Back