• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Norwich FA Cup ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly how can Mourinho be blamed. Look at the players he has at his disposal.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Behave. Norwich were better than us at home. They're the worst team in the league. Mourinho should be fudging embarrassed by that.

He obviously needs time but so far, it's been worse than mediocre. He doesn't get a free pass.

Its dark days but there's a few decent first choice players there; Kane, Son, Bergie, Dele (on form), GLC, Lloris...

...and then there's 10-15 players who are fine as squad players

But there's not one defender in our squad/team who you couldn't realistically upgrade - we could replace RB, LB and both CBs. And then we obviously need some sensible tactics....

All our players needed was a manager like him and triphies would roll in

Sums it up for me. This lot can alll fvck off as far I am concerned. Don't turn up when needed and whinge and moan about not being paid the same as players who ACTUALLY do turn up and actually have medals round their fvcking necks unlike this bunch of bottlers.

The past 5 years of oh so nearlys has finally come crashing down as it inevitablly was going to.

Oi, where's them 'CL football over trophies' now? C'mon I can even hear Delia kicking off..."WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?"

Yeah, thought as much, fvcking nowhere to be seen. NOWHERE!

Whilst I rant away, I'm gonna add this an all, Levy, where's our back up striker? Where's our second trophy in 20 years of your leadership?

You can talk about statues outside the new shiny stadium like Comolli alllll you want but if you win nothing, then you can fvck off as well. There is no doubt he's done brilliantly but is he the man to deliver our first league in title in decades? NO. Is he the man to deliver the CL? NO Is he even gonna see a second trophy won? Eeeeerrmm No!!!!
Edit: no trophy now for 12 years, 11!! Let me put that into perspective. This is our longest wait for some silverware since? 1951, that's 69 years ago now.

Watching us at home against relegation threatened Norwich and all I could think was we looked like a small club playing against one of the big sides. How we have fallen.

Behave. Norwich were better than us at home. They're the worst team in the league. Mourinho should be fudging embarrassed by that.

He obviously needs time but so far, it's been worse than mediocre. He doesn't get a free pass.
There is NO excuse from Mou for that

He picked a keeper who was retired FFS and he dropped the ball twice Alamo’s conceding both times

Back