• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

So I hate homeland, utter rubbish. But to stay married I watch tv with the wife now and again, would have rather been watching barca madrid match but there we go.

Anyway pretty obvious carrie is going to blow up the president when he visits the middle east, there any of you watching it I just saved you a load of episodes of utter rubbish.

I actually watched the first series with my old lady as well, i hated it and thought it was crap she loved it and watched the other series on her own.

Love a bit of Amos. Best one since Emerdale Farm.

400% agree. That “JL” brick has to die. Show some mother loving respect!!! Hopefully the imminent return of Riker will stamp that insubordinate nonsense out. Make it so, number one.

He'll give everyone a stern telling off legs straddled round the back of a chair but peace will be restored.

It's probably on a par with "Moumou", both could probably induce some kind of mini purge outburst if i was caught at the wrong moment...

Action, thought provoking, thrillers.
Wasn’t there supposed to be a new Ozark series?
I’m not in to the Marvel stuff etc

I'm going to completely ignore what you've put and suggest the adaptation of War and Peace. For me I've never really been in to period pieces but I was pretty blown away, this is whilst having no knowledge of the novel bar the fact that there's probably some conflict, and some non conflict.

I remember speaking about it to a few folk at work but then went on to rewatch Friends instead because that brick just never gets old. You can feel free completely ignore my suggestion too :D

As I'm posting in this one, watching S5 of Line of Duty and I can honestly say I don't know what the fudge is going on but I am nonetheless enjoying it. Feature length finale to come..

Last edited:
Anyone stay with Picard up until the end?

Watched the finale last night and trying to decide whether it's worth going on a full scale rant on here (using the spoiler function of course)

For a brief preview I had to hold back punching through my TV when Alison Pill said "Make it so" to "JL". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that brick, then burn it, then fudge it again just to be sure.

Anyone stay with Picard up until the end?

Watched the finale last night and trying to decide whether it's worth going on a full scale rant on here (using the spoiler function of course)

For a brief preview I had to hold back punching through my TV when Alison Pill said "Make it so" to "JL". Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that brick, then burn it, then fudge it again just to be sure.
William T Riker, captaining the “USS massive swinging dingdong” was fudging awesome.

William T Riker, captaining the “USS massive swinging dingdong” was fudging awesome.

It was but even on that point, I tend to watch opening credits to get in to the vibe of something (which probably sounds farking stupid) but it says "special guest appearance by Jonathan Frakes" in there so it's no surprise when he turned up for the rescue....

Edit - May as well add in my thoughts on The mandalorian, well three episodes of it....

The main dude is invincible so you don't really have a threat. When he's escaping where the assassins guild is with the baby yoda on the trolley there's like 100 bounty hunters and not a single one has a grenade? The show looks great but dialogue wise it's kept to a minumum but for generic catchphrases like "it is the way" and "I have spoken". I don't wanna say it's a big meh but I wasn't blown away (or just refused to buy in to it cause I'd have yet another subscription to a streaming service....)

Last edited:
Another season of Sunderland till I Die is out. Only watched two episodes so far. Good watch. :)
Easy viewing. Flew through it last Saturday.

Interesting we watched Josh Maja 9 times but didn’t bid....

Last edited:
Back