• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Does that mean he will come back here :(

Probably - if Willems recovers well from his surgey we will likely activiate the clause to buy him.

That's if we stay up mind, really in big trouble and Steve Bruce is an even bigger clown than Pardew and McClaren combined.

Probably - if Willems recovers well from his surgey we will likely activiate the clause to buy him.

That's if we stay up mind, really in big trouble and Steve Bruce is an even bigger clown than Pardew and McClaren combined.
I have a sneaky feeling that had Rafa had exactly the same performances and results as Bruce the fans and media would be fawning over what a genius he is.

I have a sneaky feeling that had Rafa had exactly the same performances and results as Bruce the fans and media would be fawning over what a genius he is.

I have a feeling that you haven't watched us play very much at all this season.

I have a feeling that you haven't watched us play very much at all this season.
I watched you plenty under Rafa and it was hopeless hoofball. I’ve watched a handful of games under Bruce and don’t see much difference, although the results are better.

What a load of crap man. We are statistically the worst team in the league and have somehow fluked a few wins thanks to defenders scoring goals.

All the strikers at the club have scored 1 league goal this seaosn. Not one each. ONE GOAL. Between them all.

We are terrible. In real danger. Without major chage we will go down next season without a doubt.

Would expect better, thought you lot knew your football but you sound like nonesese and cliche ridden crap you see in the tabloids.

Oh and you are wrong re results being better. We will not get close to the mid table comfort Rafa led us to last few seasons.

This is what happens at football clubs with no ambition, no direction and no investment. A football club that just exists. It is dead. Pointless.

Craig Hope was spot on in his piece the other day.

Certainly don’t think you are good Greg, just don’t see any difference to the Rafa sides.

There is a massive difference. Without Rondon and Perez we are a shadow of the side we were. Joelinton is the worst signing in the history of the Premier League. £40million on a genuine donkey. He is brick. Beyond brick. I actually feel sorry for him, he is not suited at all to what we are asking him to do.

And we can't defend, Dubravka the busiest keeper in the league. The one thing we had under Rafa was a brilliant and well drilled team, great shape, very good at the back. Took a while to wear off that but it's gone. Long gone.

Bruce seems like quite a likeable bloke actually, but he shouldn't be managing anyone in the Premier League in 2020.

Back