• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jose has until the end of next season for me. This squad is riddled with holes and player's who just aren't good enough. He's got a big job on his hands, but lets be honest; Poch saw this coming and Levy and the transfer comittee did very little/nothing to stop it. Poch wanted out, but held on for his severance pay and now Jose is trying to tactically edge us through games.

We've got such a brick defence it's crazy. One of a bacon sandwich's has dropped off completely the other is sporadic and the two back ups (Sanchez and Foyth) are error prone to say the least. All that without a midfielder that can spot and eliminate dangers.
Spot on.

Wolves had 5/6 dangerous breaks today, that we could have killed in their half, the worst culprit was Moura for their second equaliser.

If you haven’t been booked you don’t let someone run away from you with the ball when we are on offense, that should be instinctive by now.

I am done with Moura.

He is selfish, cant finish, lazy and has no football brain.

Jose has until the end of next season for me. This squad is riddled with holes and player's who just aren't good enough. He's got a big job on his hands, but lets be honest; Poch saw this coming and Levy and the transfer comittee did very little/nothing to stop it. Poch wanted out, but held on for his severance pay and now Jose is trying to tactically edge us through games.

We've got such a brick defence it's crazy. One of a bacon sandwich's has dropped off completely the other is sporadic and the two back ups (Sanchez and Foyth) are error prone to say the least. All that without a midfielder that can spot and eliminate dangers.

I think technically the squad is great, they just aren't working hard enough, Poch let them get away with it for too long and Jose hasn’t been able to lift them out of it, he’s tried to be the nice guy so far seemingly and it hasn’t worked.

He needs to start throwing some of them under the bus and making their lives a living misery.

It’s not all of them obviously, but enough of the senior members are coasting to kill us.

Wolves had 5/6 dangerous breaks today, that we could have killed in their half, the worst culprit was Moura for their second equaliser.

If you haven’t been booked you don’t let someone run away from you with the ball when we are on offense, that should be instinctive by now.

it’s something we used to be so good at doing as well. I don’t understand why when half the stadium can see what’s coming and is yelling for it as Wolves break away not one of our players seems to have the brains or awareness to make the tackle.

I think technically the squad is great, they just aren't working hard enough, Poch let them get away with it for too long and Jose hasn’t been able to lift them out of it, he’s tried to be the nice guy so far seemingly and it hasn’t worked.

He needs to start throwing some of them under the bus and making their lives a living misery.

It’s not all of them obviously, but enough of the senior members are coasting to kill us.

If he starts throwing them under the bus, half the fan base will turn on him for being the same old Jose.

absolutely fudging furious....Alli, Dier, Winks, useless. Stubborn Mourinho brings on Parrott in the last minute when we were crying out for some firepower, ANY firepower in the last 30 minutes. Ugh, just disgusted.

We’d become toxic then imo.

Who do you think are great technically in our squad?

depressing as it is, right on the money.

have to say though as someone who rates Jose and admits we’ve been shocking at the back all season, I did honestly think he would have improved us a bit in that area, but it’s just the same ol gash, different game.

We’d become toxic then imo.

Who do you think are great technically in our squad?

We had, I’d hoped that removing the enabler would’ve reset things.

Lloris, Toby, Verts, Aurier, Dier, Davies, Winks, Alli, Gedson, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Son, Kane, Bergwijn, and of course Lamela.

absolutely fudging furious....Alli, Dier, Winks, useless. Stubborn Mourinho brings on Parrott in the last minute when we were crying out for some firepower, ANY firepower in the last 30 minutes. Ugh, just disgusted.

Yeah have to admit the Parrot non cameo is infuriating.

If he starts throwing them under the bus, half the fan base will turn on him for being the same old Jose.

I disagree, how many of our players are playing their best football at the minute?

Aurier, Lo Celso, Lamela, the new signings and kids get a pass too, everyone else is taking the tinkle.

We've won a couple of games we probably didn't deserve to this season, today we lost one we didn't deserve to.

We need better width on the left - Davies can improve, or we need to put faith in Sessegnon if we're playing wing-backs. We passed the ball a lot better today. What we didn't do was focus and anticipate while defending.

But I can take the loss, as there was an improvement in our play. Missing Hugo, Son, Kane, Sissoko it was a good performance, despite the terrible result.

Wasn't expecting a win tbh. Said at HT we need another goal to avoid defeat, so no surprise. The performance was actually better than recent, but still a long way off.

My fear is a real downturn to the season. For me Kane's return is all that can save us sliding into the bottom half. We have 5 tough home games left and the 5 away are tricky too.

A win in midweek might well brighten the spirits and give us some hope the season doesnt wimp out

Back