• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolves

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the thing about Sanchez. We are a champions league challenging team. We need leaders at every level in every position. Sanchez may be good enough for an epl side but not for us.
Sanchez is the type of CB that needs a leader beside him and Dier is playing there for the first time in I don't know how long.

I can understand the reasoning for the selection of the CB's too. Dier and Tanganga have for the most part dealt with Traore when he's looked to go outside them, something both Jan and Toby wouldn't have imo. Aside from a few wobbly moments Tanganga has had a good half. He's been really physical letting their front men know he's going to be on them, something I wish Sanchez would do, who has been outmuscled at times by a player smaller than him.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I quite like him.

It's going to take a while (and a bit of PR work) to get Serge to the cult level of BAE but he's certainly trying. You just know we are not going to be a solid unit defensively when he's in, but the chaos is probably fun for the neutral.

I thought he was really, really poor for Wolves goal but what a finish on his left foot..

My streams haven't been consistent enough to make many other judgements on the game. I did spot insane touch from Moura though, they went nuts on ESPN Brazil as expected, it may as well have been a goal haha.

Other then the one mistake I think we have looked solid, passed quickly and GLC has been brilliant with looking progressive with his passing. Looked a lot better with Deli occupying the defenders rather then Moura as well, meaning Moura is having a much better game.

He has no need to commit, you don't need to sell yourself every time you make a tackle.
As the last man you have to assume you'll miss. Unless there's no other option (and there was, because there was another player in a far better position) you don't attempt that tackle from where he is.

Why does it take fans so long to get back to their seats? Is the hospitality slow? Bad optics..

The service in the stadium is amongst the slowest I've experienced anywhere. Seems a bit disorganised at times and they don't pre-pour pints for some inexplicable reason.

Back