• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Incredibly annoying. I'm sure Eric Dier is the only PL player to be sidelined from appendix issues as well for the past ten years.

Good thing I guess is that he will be able to stay fit and ready for his comeback whenever that is. Hopefully this season.

Why not try putting Vertongen or Alderweireld ? Both can score goals upfront and have the height and strength and know how to head a ball!...I would try pushing one up front second half of the game and bringing on a defender in their place..Anyway just a thought..lol

Why not try putting Vertongen or Alderweireld ? Both can score goals upfront and have the height and strength and know how to head a ball!...I would try pushing one up front second half of the game and bringing on a defender in their place..Anyway just a thought..lol

I said this last week! (not on here but to my 13yo grandson!:))
Mourinho still thinks he is at a club where the money is plentiful and he can solve his huge problems like he did at Chelsea:D in the transfer windows!

Mourinho still thinks he is at a club where the money is plentiful and he can solve his huge problems like he did at Chelsea:D in the transfer windows!

Is this what it's come to?

Roughly £1k for a season ticket and we have 1 forward and 1 AM injured and we're talking about putting one of the 30 something CB's up top.

CL finalists 8 months ago.

Btw - noticed no Barnes or Wood for Burnley yesterday. Still managed to start 2 strikers up top. Goal apiece in a 3-0 win.

I don't think this could be further from the truth and it confuses me why you would write something so palpably untrue.
Mourinho said right from the outset that he and Levy had firm talks about what the nature of the job was and he understood the conditions he'd be working under. He's never said that he expects big money splashes in the summer to solve his problems.

Now, Levy may have told him that from summer more money will be available, but we aren't privy to that.

I don't think this could be further from the truth and it confuses me why you would write something so palpably untrue.
Mourinho said right from the outset that he and Levy had firm talks about what the nature of the job was and he understood the conditions he'd be working under. He's never said that he expects big money splashes in the summer to solve his problems.

Now, Levy may have told him that from summer more money will be available, but we aren't privy to that.

I was being a little disingenuous sorry, but the lack of any obvious working strategy for our current situation does not fill me with confidence as to a way forward and up the league!

He can't just keep saying ”I have no strikers” and hope for the best! Because that's what it feels like!

Roughly £1k for a season ticket and we have 1 forward and 1 AM injured and we're talking about putting one of the 30 something CB's up top.

Btw - noticed no Barnes or Wood for Burnley yesterday. Still managed to start 2 strikers up top. Goal apiece in a 3-0 win.
Best chairman in the he didn't you know. [emoji2099][emoji2099][emoji2099][emoji38]

I was being a little disingenuous sorry, but the lack of any obvious working strategy for our current situation does not fill me with confidence as to a way forward and up the league!

He can't just keep saying ”I have no strikers” and hope for the best! Because that's what it feels like!

His post-match press conference gave a little more tactical insight into his thinking with regard to how he had to start with the players he had and what he felt could be changed as the game went on.

If I remember correctly He also said something along the lines of we don't need to spend a lot of money because the squad is very good......... He may not think that now.

If I remember correctly He also said something along the lines of we don't need to spend a lot of money because the squad is very good......... He may not think that now.

he doesn't think he need players or a plan he is the ’The Great Mourinho!’;)

I know this will not happen but they may cause more havoc up front than the havoc they are creating in defence for being to slow at covering! BTW 30 year old should not be too old also they do have expereience. This does not mean we would have to have a defender short.

Anyway It won,t happen.. but defenders do score from corners so why not crosses if they are in the right position plus their strength may cause problems! Crouch could and he was as skinny as a rake.

The ironic thing is that the owners are not short of money at all and had a whole month to address an issue, when kane got long term injured on the first day of January, but for whatever reason chose not to. The fans have been short changed here I feel in this instance. Admittedly,it's been compounded by Heung min son's subsequent sidelining with his arm problem, but still..

After our start to the season under Poch ( when some fans were already panicking about a relegation fight) we have improved a little. It was always going to be a big job and its been hampered even more by the injurys to Kane and Son. Top six and a FA Cup Final would be the aim ( imo) for the rest of the season and then lets see what happens in the summer window.

The ironic thing is that the owners are not short of money at all and had a whole month to address an issue, when kane got long term injured on the first day of January, but for whatever reason chose not to. The fans have been short changed here I feel in this instance. Admittedly,it's been compounded by Heung min son's subsequent sidelining with his arm problem, but still..
The owners are, however, smart businessmen.
We have all seen what a new stadium can do to a club when not managed well - some beautiful stadiums in the lower leagues.
And I doubt City are going to be the last FFP exposure either.
Add to that the recent history of big money flops.
Throwing £££ around is not viable or sensible - even if you have it
Throw

Back