• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Villa

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I presume Lo Celso is being rested. Also bringing on Dier seems to be our plan for closing out matches, so this gives him more minutes to get match fitness.

Good use of the squad if it works out. But shame to not get to watch Lo Celso.

Last edited:
Lamela injured again? Ndombele not getting a start over an unfit Dier? :eek:

He and Lo Celso were having late fitness tests. We can assume that Lo Celso isn't fit enough to start and Lamela not fit enough for the match day squad. You can understand us not wanting to take any risks with the CL on Wednesday.

I thought the dance thing was an auto correct for "Any team news yet?" but looks like it isn't.

@Spurs7891 Are you typing this brick every week? Time for a change dude - just talk to us normally :)
That would be too much work for him. Copy/paste with replacing scores and team name is the max level of effort. Puters aren't creative, they can only work with what's already in the storage.

Might watch this naked but wearing a fez on my head, shall see if that improves our performance.

Anything to try and quash the never ending back passes to Lloris.

I don't like that midfield at all. I think Mourinho is trying to stifle the midfield and then bring on our creatives late in the day to nick a win. A brave strategy imo. Could work - but could also backfire.

I don't like that midfield at all. I think Mourinho is trying to stifle the midfield and then bring on our creatives late in the day to nick a win. A brave strategy imo. Could work - but could also backfire.

We'll miss Lo Celso's directness. Dele will spend a lot of time playing deep.

So important that Winks has a big game today. He is the link between defence to attack. Without Ndombele and Lo Celso, it falls to Winks.

We seem to have played like that quite a lot. Wonder if it's a tactic or just lack of fit players?

I'm expecting a pretty tight / awful 60 mins before we look like world beaters for the last 30 - hopefully we'll be better than that though.

We'll miss Lo Celso's directness. Dele will spend a lot of time playing deep.
Would be lovely if one of that front three decide to have an inspired game and win us the game single handedly. I mean a great team performance would be even better but happy to win scrappy and just get to Liepzig and Chelsea with a fit squad.

Please Spurs... good away performance pls

Not sure that midfield is creative enough to get us a win over what will be a battling Villa side. Hopefully I am wrong, but I see this being a dour affair ending 1-1

Back