• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs v South Coast Big Club FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was better, a bit more control and composure in the attack. We can score against them, they are beatable. Slow it down a bit.

HT 1-1. Second best at everything. A really poor half. We seem to have no game plan.

Yeah. People saying take him off, it’s not gonna solve it. We’re short up that end of the field. I certainly wouldn’t take a forward off.

He’s always got a goal in him.

He’s killing every attack he’s involved in.

Moura isn’t much better

Terrible, terrible 1st half! We've been totally outplayed and dominated by Southampton.
And what the actual fudge is up with Son? Only he know why he didn't release either Aurier or Lucas! And later, when he actually passed to Aurier, Son just stopped and stood on his heels and went to sleep. Incredible poor decisions from him!

Also, I saw the goal coming as soon as Toby and Jan went for the same duel just outside the box. That meant we were outnumbered in the box. Poor from both of them!

I actually thought I saw some of Sessengnon's best bits for spurs. [emoji38] Not great but he's played a few nice balls in between the lines now and then. Obviously the run that led to the goal as well. He's got a long way to go, but this the first time I can say I thought "yeah this guy has something." [emoji848]

Thought it would be 4231 but it's been all over the place, so lethargic.
Need more from Ndombele than just a few fancy turns and jogging around.

Poor but I'm not sure it's as bad as some are saying. We've had a few chances and roostered it up.

Need to improve second half though and I'm sure we will.

Thought it would be 4231 but it's been all over the place, so lethargic.
Need more from Ndombele than just a few fancy turns and jogging around.

Agreed. He's been great for the highlight clips but not really breaking a sweat apart from that

What actually happened there? Looked like just a little kick on the shin, which was totally self inflicted by Ward Prowse.

I’m still not sure, looked like nothing, my best guess is it was the ankle on his standing leg rather the one he blocked the ball with, a bit like Kane last year.

Back