• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Surprised by this move as Danny Rose and Sunderland have a big mutual affection. Rose described the season at Sunderland as the best of his career and still attended Sunderland matches at times.
Surely nobody's that much of an ungrateful prick to have said that whilst being a Spurs player......

Very nice of Danny to say that. Wears his heart on his sleeve, I wish him well. Thanks Danny for giving us some great moments, and as for that goal....if I remember nothing else from years watching Spurs, that amazing goal will cut through as one of the magic moments...COYS

Genuinely just do not get Danny Rose at all. I don’t mean as a player, I mean I don’t understand how he has created this whole situation for himself and doesn’t seem to understand why it happened. Maybe there’s some footballer code where they expect certain things us non players wouldn’t, but it’s just baffling.

Mouths off to the press the week before the season starts about being under paid despite having been injured for 8 months and having developed into one of the best left backs in the world at the club. Gets reintegrated back in as if nothing happened.

Then this last couple of months, talks that we may be hearing lots about his future but he’s going nowhere; he’s gonna run his contract down. Only when he sees Saudi Sportswashing Machine need a left back and calls his agent, wants the move.

Like...why does he say these things? Why does he mouth off? Sometimes it’s funny, like telling Arsenal karma is a bitch, and maybe you just have to take the rough with the smooth with him, but it just feels like he doesn’t help himself.

As a player, great. One of the best left backs we’ve had, and an important player in one of the best teams we’ve had.

Rose told Saudi Sportswashing Machine TV: “It’s a great honour for me to be here. I’m so grateful that the manager has brought me in and I’m looking to repay him in every way I can as soon as I’m playing.

“For me, it’s really exciting that I can come here and have the chance to play in front of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans.

“Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one of the biggest clubs in England.

“I spoke to the manager last night and he told me there were 50,000 fans here at the weekend against Oxford.

“You can’t go wrong with that kind of passion and support from the fans, and it’s something I’m looking forward to.”

Another excellent player who is leaving after giving us the best years of his career. For a couple of seasons he was part of the best full back pairing in the league and a big part of the two best league seasons that most on here will remember.

Thanks Danny. Good luck at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I hope you stay fit, play well and get into England's squad for the Euros.

Back