• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Apparently it was his his wife that made him go to Chelsea in the first place as she wanted to stay in London.

Yeah I was very much against Giroud purely due to the clubs he’s played for.

But he would be considerably better than signing nobody — can still do a job.
This. A proven Premier League goalscorer who could come straight in and score goals.

Has anyone ever completed the London set of us, Arse and Chelsea? Obviously not counting QPR, Charlton, etc.

Always pops up with annoying goals, but the Quadruped hears he's got another series of Buy It Now to record and won't be available in the Spring.

This. A proven Premier League goalscorer who could come straight in and score goals.

Has anyone ever completed the London set of us, Arse and Chelsea? Obviously not counting QPR, Charlton, etc.
Or an ageing player who has past it hence why he doesn’t get any games for his side who really aren’t that good

I like Giroud and would welcome him at Spurs, however question why he would make the move.

Its not as if we'll pay him more, and realistically when Kane is fit he'd just be swapping their bench for ours

Yea I think people are thinking of the Giroud from 3-4 years ago here, rather than the current version. I’m not sure many people would be turning their nose up at that player?

Back