• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

No argument here. Celtic want him but simply cannot afford him. Wanyama is happy not playing and picking up his money and that is his entitlement.

I don't know Wanyama but he's never struck me as I bloke who's happy not to be playing, he's probably just as frustrated as the rest of us with his fitness and form.

I don't know Wanyama but he's never struck me as I bloke who's happy not to be playing, he's probably just as frustrated as the rest of us with his fitness and form.

Always fine this argument a bit weak, he’s had chances to go but it’s broken down over wages/passport

If he just wanted to play he would be elsewhere now and not being paid to train -which he is more than entitled to do.

Always fine this argument a bit weak, he’s had chances to go but it’s broken down over wages/passport

If he just wanted to play he would be elsewhere now and not being paid to train -which he is more than entitled to do.

Your right he's just one of our slaves and we should be allowed to whip him before we sell him to his new "massa"

He was a great player for us for quite a few years.
He can't be THAT bad now. Maybe not good enough for Spurs.
He is still the Kenya captain and plays regularly.
Possibly an impasse over a pay cut if he leaves. Perhaps he’s happy to be part of the group and train and not be under pressure to perform, especially as he knows due to his knee he isn’t the player he once was. International football is usually a lower standard in general too.

It is weird that neither Poch nor Mourinho have played him. Sure he's been out for a long time, but if he was able and back up to speed he could offer just what we need. Clearly both don't think he can provide a level of play anymore, or his contract situation is not sorted...so he's on the way out list.

Back