• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V little old saints**ver FAC

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw a fair result in the end, disappointing not to hold out but at least we’re in the hat

Lo Celso excellent again
Winks, Aurier good too

Gotta take the positives from this game.

Tanganga is in the squad every game from now on. Lo Celso has finally announced himself and his price has probably gone up. Lamela with another impact sub performance. Despite making the mistake for the equalizer, I'd credit Aurier with a decent performance, another in a string of improved games.

I don't think that is the case when he is on form

You have inadvertently agreed with me, because he can go six odd games without hitting a barn door, then he goes on a little purple patch and then he stops scoring again. He certainly could not be described as clinical and I have to say he is getting on my nerves a bit. I think some of the Korean adulation has gone to his head, because he often refuses to pass and when he does, it is usually too late.

Gotta take the positives from this game.

Tanganga is in the squad every game from now on. Lo Celso has finally announced himself and his price has probably gone up. Lamela with another impact sub performance. Despite making the mistake for the equalizer, I'd credit Aurier with a decent performance, another in a string of improved games.

The option on the loan doesnt work like that.

At times in the first half, our midfield was dominating, we had the numbers in there and were playing neat little triangles and then breaking forwards, it looked excellent and we got in on goal a few times. Particularly LoCelso and Gedson looked tasty.

Son drove me mad, selfish and disinterested in genuinely winning the ball.

Tanganaga did loads of good stuff today, including another clearance off the line - that is the sign of a genuine defensive mindset, to get back on the line and clear the ball. Again. Excellent effort playing at left back.

Aurier was once again absolutely fine, good game, decent, then brain explosion... we collapse like a house of cards as Winks and Toby don't react decisively enough and they score.

I'm happy with a replay though, another chance to see my team play, another chance for Jose to work out who his best players are.

Should have brought on Ndombele at 55 minutes to control things and put Son/Moura through on goal, the lad is a genius, put him on the damn pitch.

He’s been trash for most the season.

That's harsh. Since Kane's injury, he has come under greater attention from opposing sides. Often when he got the ball out wide today, there were two men on him. He's being forced to work harder every game and wearing down more quickly.

Still, when he misses chances in the first half, that's disappointing because he should still be fresh enough to be sharp with his finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back