• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

The club really needs to step in as much as it can.

He shouldnt even be considered for the Euros - I am sure we will hear the normal "he is a quick healer" rubbish as justification

I really hope they do just that, the guy is in need of some proper recovery time and i am hoping Jose will insist on that. '(Poch never would).

Cant be simple bad luck ie it cant be the case that if he didnt make that run to the ball in that moment, then it wouldnt have happened in subsequent actions.

That cant be the case because its not like he did some weird extra stretch to kick the ball. It was completely innocuous, so must have been building up over time and was inevitable it was going to go, unless we had the medical expertise to assess players in that area each day and ascertain an issue is building.

Another 50 years and the medical team will be able to do such daily analysis deep inside muscles. Then they’d say ‘this is building, he needs two weeks rest’ etc.

Gona be a great time to be alive even further along, say a few hundred years from now.

Medical tricorder, thats what we need.

the issue is that we don't have a competitor for Kane. i know he's that good but for him to know that the club can rely on an alternative might knock some sense into him.

the issue is that we don't have a competitor for Kane. i know he's that good but for him to know that the club can rely on an alternative might knock some sense into him.
It also means he can play differently game to game
For example he could drop into a number 10 role and show off the passing range he has

I think the "management at Spurs are guilty of a dereliction of duty with regards to how they have managed our "striker" situation. Just look at the facts:

We sell/release two strikers in the summer, Jansen and Llorente, and fail to replace either of them. All this in the background of Kane missing an average of no less than 2 months over the past three seasons. So in what reality did "management" actually believe Harry "Glass Ankles" Kane would go the whole season without getting injured. Especially when you consider the way he starts every league and CL match and seems to play every single minute even when the game is done and dusted.

We have now scored four goals in our last eight Premier League games without Harry Kane. Yet, according to quite a few people, we are a better team without him. I am not sure I agree with that.

There was certainly a period during a Kane injury where team performances improved with Son up front and then regressed when Harry returned.

I think the "management at Spurs are guilty of a dereliction of duty with regards to how they have managed our "striker" situation. Just look at the facts:

We sell/release two strikers in the summer, Jansen and Llorente, and fail to replace either of them. All this in the background of Kane missing an average of no less than 2 months over the past three seasons. So in what reality did "management" actually believe Harry "Glass Ankles" Kane would go the whole season without getting injured. Especially when you consider the way he starts every league and CL match and seems to play every single minute even when the game is done and dusted.

I think the management consider both Son and Moura as deployable forwards.

I think the management consider both Son and Moura as deployable forwards.

They maybe forwards but they are not strikers, and this season we will not make top 4 nor will we win a trophy without a quality striker. And if we do fail, I will not blame Jose

If Kane doesn't quite make it back for the end of the season BUT looks like he could make the Euros are we allowed to say he ain't going or do we have no control over that?

I’ve never really rated him.

I remember way back when we were connected with him and Kjaer from Palmero and thought he was wasteful back then.

I haven't watched him anywhere near enough to form an opinion tbf but whenever i did seen him he missed so many chances i kinda wrote him off

Back