• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing, how deep was Dele onto the pitch there by the time he released the ball from the throw in?

I think we should try playing Rose or Sessegnon on the right. If we just managed to shore up the right side it would be a start.

4 points from 12 games against Chelsea, Brighton, Norwich and Southampton. That's fudging shameful.

An utterly dreadful, embarrassing and shameful performance. Nothing redeeming. I've fudging so angry at that. Didn't even look like scoring. They don't keep a clean sheet at home since last February and we don't even trouble them. We give a poisonous first half performance and do we get a reaction? No, an even more poisonous second half performance. Utterly, utterly shameful.

We have Liverpool and City to come at home. We have 51 points to play for. 4th is getting very, very unlikely.

Leicester are a better team than us - not because they have better players man for man but because they have a system, players for that system, and a great team ethic. Right now we are not playing like a "team" and we need to sort that out before we can make progress in other areas.

Thats been the problem since Jose has taken over. The only system I see is long balls.

Back