• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

I reckon he could have kept the ball in for the corner that led to the first goal too, yes it wasn’t a great header but it went out, slowly, near the 6 yard box, he just didn’t react to it.

Really? Not sure if you remember what happened 0.5 seconds prior to the injury but it kind of summed it up for me.

I'm firmly in the get rid camp. Call it a lack of loyalty or a lack of forgiveness, whatever you will but firstly I'm not in to having convicted drink drivers* in our fine shirt and secondly, think Jose will see his weak mindset and not want that kind of character + plus player as a captain of our club.

*It makes it even worse to be a drink driver when you have brick loads of cash, it just makes no sense but probably best for another thread

Till that point he had been good this season - I actually agree with the drink driving part as I said at the time.

However he still walks back in - Gazza is nowhere near the level.

He did the flying kick thing/body at OT trafford and just about got away with it then -

I reckon he could have kept the ball in for the corner that led to the first goal too, yes it wasn’t a great header but it went out, slowly, near the 6 yard box, he just didn’t react to it.

I thought he could have come out and claimed it when he saw Serge struggling.

I havent seen it back yet.

Till that point he had been good this season - I actually agree with the drink driving part as I said at the time.

However he still walks back in - Gazza is nowhere near the level.

He did the flying kick thing/body at OT trafford and just about got away with it then -

I don’t think either are good enough, although they are no worse than the PL average, there has to be a decent keeper out there somewhere.

Although we had the odd crazy season from Lloris, Gomes and Robinson, it’s mostly been a position of strength for us over the last two decades, Robinson, Sullivan, Gomes, Lloris, Friedel, all had long periods of being exceptionally solid.

What a brain fart. Why? Just why?

80395535_10162640642375507_9142640365520551936_n.jpg

How the fudge did the ref give it the other way first. It was blatant.

Gazza is always an accident waiting to happen. Susceptible on long shots and capable of Walker-like brain farts. Give me Lloris all day long.

Yet again it's a combination of him and Aurier that cost us goals in big games just like at Old Trafford.

This made me laugh, though - all you can really do is laugh. :p

It's a crazy scene. Sanchez is hands on head like "the fudge did he just do", Serge with a little shrug and Toby and Jan sheepishly trudging away..

There's a few mysteries going on here... 1. As there wasn't even an odd bounce, it was going to serenely float in the Gazza's hands if he'd have just steadily moved in to the path of the ball. 2. The ref initially gave it as a free kick our way..... 3. Even without intent to harm, should it not have been a red for recklessness?

It's a crazy scene. Sanchez is hands on head like "the fudge did he just do", Serge with a little shrug and Toby and Jan sheepishly trudging away..

There's a few mysteries going on here... 1. As there wasn't even an odd bounce, it was going to serenely float in the Gazza's hands if he'd have just steadily moved in to the path of the ball. 2. The ref initially gave it as a free kick our way..... 3. Even without intent to harm, should it not have been a red for recklessness?
It was a clear penalty and arguably a red
Cannot believe it was so clear yet the ref got it wrong
I had loads sitting near me claiming it can’t be a penalty... he almost maimed the guy

Maybe harsh but it needs to be said, we are never going to win anything with him or Lloris in goal for us. Both are just too flakey and unreliable when you really need them to stand and be counted despite both having their strengths. Both make completely idiotic and poor decisions.

Maybe harsh but it needs to be said, we are never going to win anything with him or Lloris in goal for us. Both are just too flakey and unreliable when you really need them to stand and be counted despite both having their strengths. Both make completely idiotic and poor decisions.
Did Courtois win the title? I ask because he is brick and worse than ours IMO

1. It's just strange - everyone could see his brain evacuating the premises in an orderly fashion, suitcase in hand, well before he even got close to Alonso. I've never seen a moment of utter madness as serene, planned and unconcerned as that. :p

2. I can only assume the ref either thought he got the ball, or that he was as utterly perplexed by why it had occurred as everyone else in the stadium.

3. I also assume the VAR people were perplexed by it - really, it was one of those historic moments of befuddled bewilderment among all and sundry, including probably Gazzaniga himself. I bet he wouldn't be able to tell you why he did it himself, the mad bastard.

Back