• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20 - Round of 16: RB Leipzig

Satisfied with this draw. Preferred Valencia but at least we managed to avoid the big teams. Leipzip won't be easy as they are top of the German league now. Hope Mourinho will use all his experience of winning 2 CL trophies to help us progress to the quarter finals.

Yes!! can't really complain about that!

Hopefully another couple of Glory Glory Nights on the way.. COYS!

or is there some rule about teams from the same city being at home on the same night/week (and two german teams as well)

The games are split over two weeks/four match days for both home and away legs in this round. We'll be at home on 18/19/25/26 February and away on 10/11/17/18 March.

Dortmund - PSG
Real Madrid - Emirates Marketing Project
Atalanta - Valencia
Atletico Madrid - Liverpool
Chelsea - Bayern
Lyon - Juventus
Tottenham - RB Leipzig
Napoli - Barcelona
Strong chance that we're the only English team in the next round.

beat me to it. How would that rooster up the league, though?
What if all english teams went out next round? Would benefit Liverpool most, I guess?
I suppose it would force City to focus on catching them whereas now I’d say they are already focusing on CL. I can’t see anything other than Liverpool winning it the only pressure they have is what they generate themselves!

I suppose it would force City to focus on catching them whereas now I’d say they are already focusing on CL. I can’t see anything other than Liverpool winning it the only pressure they have is what they generate themselves!

I'm not sure, Pool has been on a strong run of form for almost a season and a half, got to be a wobble at some point

- They have Leicester and us in next month, a early exit in the CL could hurt their confidence
- As you said, if City go out early as well, it will be focus for City which will add that little bit more pressure.

Other than last CL which I think we bottled, Klopp's sides don't have a great record at the final hurdle ..

I'm not sure, Pool has been on a strong run of form for almost a season and a half, got to be a wobble at some point

- They have Leicester and us in next month, a early exit in the CL could hurt their confidence
- As you said, if City go out early as well, it will be focus for City which will add that little bit more pressure.

Other than last CL which I think we bottled, Klopp's sides don't have a great record at the final hurdle ..
Good points, I just find it easier to prepare for the worst.

I let my guard slip once with the ‘lads it’s United’ OMT and now look at my Avatar!!

Difficult but, despite the German league standings, the Bayern games make me think that:
a) Chelsea's matches will be good for us to watch
b) Leipzig are not going to be as horrible a match up

Back