• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think you are blaming the wrong demographic.

I blame the Jews because everyone else was acting in good faith, trying to do the right thing. The ticketless Jews were the ones trying (yet again) to game the system.

Jews have history and proof that they have been involved in several instances of trouble and gaining entrance to games with no tickets. I not sure how anyone can defend that action.

Although I understand why MPs and Journalists hesitate to state the obvious truths - that cult is insane and could ruin anyone's career.

It is amazing what they do get away with, i do not know if you heard/read about it but there was once a move to try and get the Jews to become independent state within England. Its was a long time ago but there was a feeling that they should govern themselves.

I know it seems far fetched but there was a group who wanted it and had a lot of support from the "local people".

I'm all for that as long as we can build a massive fudging wall so they can't come over here on the rob when they realise that if nobody works there's nobody to steal from.
:D

Analogy doesn't work. Jews are a nationality/ethnic group, scousers are just thieves with awful accents and going out tracksuits.

Analogy doesn't work. Jews are a nationality/ethnic group, scousers are just thieves with awful accents and going out tracksuits.

Whether your prejudice is directed towards an ethnic group or a group that is defined by other traits, does not justify your dehumanizing said group. That is bigot and racist talk whichever way you look at it.

Whether your prejudice is directed towards an ethnic group or a group that is defined by other traits, does not justify your dehumanizing said group. That is bigot and racist talk whichever way you look at it.
You can't dehumanise something that isn't human.

They. Own. Going. Out. Tracksuits.

I hope you can come to your senses and be a better version of yourself at some point. Any discussion with anyone who has this outlook on life and other human beings is futile. Peace out.

I hope you can come to your senses and be a better version of yourself at some point. Any discussion with anyone who has this outlook on life and other human beings is futile. Peace out.

The world isn't ready for a better version of me. It can barely cope with how incredible I am as it is.

As soon as I find a way to improve upon perfection I'll let you know!

They just keep rolling on. I know its only early-December, but there is absolutely no way are they going to blow this one. I think a new job is required by May...

They just keep rolling on. I know its only early-December, but there is absolutely no way are they going to blow this one. I think a new job is required by May...

I’d hold on for a bit if I was you, they might implode like last year when they were something like 12 points(the exact figure escapes me) in the lead.

This is ridiculously annoying.
I know I was hoping if / when they won the league he’d see that as a great time to walk out at he absolute top of his popularity and avoid the burnout he had a Dortmund (that seems to affect almost every manager now) but seems he has longer term plans.
I know it’s popular to knock them but they’ve really got themselves in a strong position during his tenure.

He has done well for sure, during his time they have been ridiculously lucky with injuries and key things going their way, always

Back