• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

STOP BEING WILFULLY IGNORANT.

Poch spoke in riddles when asked questions he didn't like. He was never going to leave after the champions league final. It was an attempt at humour said with a very large smirk on his face.

Did you ever watch one of his press conferences FFS?

Says the man who just tinkled his pants over the appointment of a new manager.

I'm not happy with the choice, but I didn't have anyone in mind as I couldn't see Poch getting the sack. As always I'll support the club and hope for the best. This was always going to be my last season going to games as my arthritic knees can't cope and I dislike the "modern fans" I'm surrounded by as they appear to have no sense of humour or respect for opponents (bit like our new manager) so I suppose it's a perfect fit.

I wanted Mourinho as manager. Back in 2003. that was when his tactics were still relevant.

I severely hope he can update himself. The manager he was at United is not what we need. Gutted to lose Poch. But more gutted we have picked a manager whose tactics are questionable in modern football and that does not promote youth.

I maybe could have got behind the sacking if we bought in someone dynamic. I'll always support Spurs but I'm baffled by all of this.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-assembles-new-coaching-18838047

Welcome Jose.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Mourinho brings to the club, the guy is a serial winner. Just think of how far the club has come to be able to sign Mourinho, because I have no doubt he could have still walked into most top jobs in European football.

Bayern job is vacant, ZZ is on a shaky nail at RM, as is the psg job, barca are rumoured to not be renewing their coaches contact.
Arsenal and utd aren't likely to still have the same manager at the end of the season.
I bet poch is wanted by them more than.jose is.

STOP BEING WILFULLY IGNORANT.

Poch spoke in riddles when asked questions he didn't like. He was never going to leave after the champions league final. It was an attempt at humour said with a very large smirk on his face.

Did you ever watch one of his press conferences FFS?

I never have despite being retired and having plenty of time to kill, surely they are staged for the benefit of the media who have time and space to fill and bare little relation to whats going on?

Whatever else you think Jose is an elite level coach- which we have never had- our best players will benefit from his tutelage.

One thing he won’t take is the brick performances from the players- if your not performing your not playing end of- Poch didn’t want to go there and ultimately the players got him sacked. The academy point comes in because I do expect he’ll use some to replace the deadwood in the team.

I think Jose has a point to prove after the manure farce, fully expect we see a different manager. Chelsea and manure had money to burn which Jose did burn. We don’t have money to burn but there is money available to get players in- Jose will have to be clever how he spends.

Can’t thibk about 2 yrs down the line I want to see the players now supporting the new manager with some better performances. COYS

Whatever else you think Jose is an elite level coach- which we have never had- our best players will benefit from his tutelage.

One thing he won’t take is the brick performances from the players- if your not performing your not playing end of- Poch didn’t want to go there and ultimately the players got him sacked. The academy point comes in because I do expect he’ll use some to replace the deadwood in the team.

I think Jose has a point to prove after the manure farce, fully expect we see a different manager. Chelsea and manure had money to burn which Jose did burn. We don’t have money to burn but there is money available to get players in- Jose will have to be clever how he spends.

Can’t thibk about 2 yrs down the line I want to see the players now supporting the new manager with some better performances. COYS

Mate, there is just so much flimflam in this thread and it's all laughable

- This is a statement appointment, the guy is above Spurs level, said it elsewhere he has more trophies in 18 years as a manager, than Spurs has as a club
- It is not a rush job or reaction, Levy and Mourinho have had a relationship for some time and Jose has been positioning himself all season for this.
- The good bye academy/youth stuff drives me crazy, where are all the academy players Poch has brought through that are part of our first 11?
- The good bye attractive football is also more brick, what attractive football have you been watching from Poch in last 12 months?

This is a smart, calculated appointment that is about the best the club could possible pull off. Will it work? only time will tell (despite all the people who already know) but the alternative of a zombie squad stumbling to bad result after bad result was not acceptable.

fudge off out of my club you clam

I'm supporting Sheffield United for the next year or two until this disaster has played out. A team with identity, youth and verve. Like we were

Jose will not change. He said coming back to Chelsea the second time that he'd changed. He was the 'happy one'. Acrimony.

Going to Man Utd, arguably biggest club in the world. Statement purchases. He'd learnt, he would be more relaxed. He'd proven all he needed to. Fought with players in public. Fought with Woodward. Put down the most successful club in the English league after a pathetic limp exit to Seville in the CL (can't wait to hear what he says about us as a club when he starts feeling some pressure). Acrimony.

He hasn't changed. He will not change. I am pretty sure he will fall out with Levy at some point over how he operates. He will probably fall out with some of the players. He will most likely belittle us as a club (which tbh, for me who cares that much though I'm sure it will have some frothing at the mouth when it happens). I am pretty sure he will leave in acrimony. What I hope will happen before then though is that we at least win a couple of trophies with him.

I actually don't mind Mourinho as an appointment. I hope he will catapult us to a new level and he is the most successful and high profile manager we have ever hired (albeit with far more baggage than previously). This isn't the Mourinho of mid 2000s though, either i terms of football or even charm.

But I'll be cautiously optimistic and hope we get a good turnaround. Good luck to him. And hey, side positive. If he is successful here, he's annoyed so many of the other top clubs in his time in England. Will be finny to see all of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool fans frothing at the mouth.

Jose will not change. He said coming back to Chelsea the second time that he'd changed. He was the 'happy one'. Acrimony.

Going to Man Utd, arguably biggest club in the world. Statement purchases. He'd learnt, he would be more relaxed. He'd proven all he needed to. Fought with players in public. Fought with Woodward. Put down the most successful club in the English league after a pathetic limp exit to Seville in the CL (can't wait to hear what he says about us as a club when he starts feeling some pressure). Acrimony.

He hasn't changed. He will not change. I am pretty sure he will fall out with Levy at some point over how he operates. He will probably fall out with some of the players. He will most likely belittle us as a club (which tbh, for me who cares that much though I'm sure it will have some frothing at the mouth when it happens). I am pretty sure he will leave in acrimony. What I hope will happen before then though is that we at least win a couple of trophies with him.

I actually don't mind Mourinho as an appointment. I hope he will catapult us to a new level and he is the most successful and high profile manager we have ever hired (albeit with far more baggage than previously). This isn't the Mourinho of mid 2000s though, either i terms of football or even charm.

But I'll be cautiously optimistic and hope we get a good turnaround. Good luck to him. And hey, side positive. If he is successful here, he's annoyed so many of the other top clubs in his time in England. Will be finny to see all of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool fans frothing at the mouth.

Mate, can you imagine the Chelsea fans? add in if he wins stuff and their time with Frank goes tits up?

I’m excited.

If this works it will be the most successful period in the clubs history, we’ve won 2 league titles and a handful of UEFA cups in 137 years, Jose beat that in 3 seasons.

I wanted Poch to stay and look a the situation at the end of the season, but i agree with what you say about Jose and i am not upset by his appointment. I am sure Levy has informed Jose that he will not be given sheds loads of money and if he can not accept that should not take the club.

Levy was the only chairman who did not let " rent a quote' put our club into money problems( unlike the other clubs he left that way). As you say he is a winner and i fully expect him to win us things here.

20191119-235702.jpg
Burn it with fire

Back