• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

fudging hell.

We will be fine. Levy is a smart dude, of that I have no doubt.

But wow. Poch sticks with us through no signings. Through no stadium. He gives us the best Spurs memories in decades, and this is the thanks? The need to give it the ‘domestic results weren’t up to scratch?’ fudge you Levy. THAT is the bit that is needless for me. I’ve rarely been as disappointed with him.

it was collective success, and a collective dip. That Levy has put the entire thing on Poch to save his own rep is fudging low. There was no need. For someone that has done what Poch has done for us, do things with a bit of class. Do it differently. Don’t justify what no one needs to hear, when the man was the one for 2 years calling for the transition.

Dark day. Have never been as disappointed with Levy. We will be fine, but I guess this is what being a big club with big ambition is all about. @Raziel was right - we don’t want to let a season go to waste.

I would have loved for us to do things differently, but there is also some comfort in that Poch will be fine. And it will be so very sexy to see him rock up at a club bigger than ours. We will deserve that.

fudge.
Big clubs back their new manager financially when they do this. Let’s see whether Levy does....

the club should never been run as that being a per-requisite. There are 6 clubs that can realistically qualify for the CL now, so 2 clubs are always going to miss out on that margin. And we cannot expect to be in the top 4.
We are also the smallest of those clubs by a considerable margin.

So, it has really happened. I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad. We had some great times under Poch but the last 12 months or so have been hard to take

thats a good way of putting it. Calendar 2019 has been awful apart from the CL run.

I really wanted him to turn it around, but there realyl weren't any signs that he was on the verge of doing so

Back