• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Because his teams can’t defend and he has no experience of managing in Europe.

Don’t agree with this at all, Steff. I think Mourinho or Allegri would jump at the job. We are a big club with some outstanding players; we have an incredible ground and training facilities; and we have successfully made the move into the tier of clubs just below the absolute elite. Guys like Mourinho and Allegri will be full of confidence that they have the ability to take us to that final stage.

They certainly won’t give a single toss about ‘fans waving pitchforks’. They’ll know only too well that, in the words of Poch, “This is football” - and it’s the way it ends for at least 95% of managers.

Fair enough mate, you are likely right with those blokes. What I would say is that Levy would be breaking the habit of a lifetime to bring in either of those as they will want minimum of 200 mill just to walk through the door.

Fair enough mate, you are likely right with those blokes. What I would say is that Levy would be breaking the habit of a lifetime to bring in either of those as they will want minimum of 200 mill just to walk through the door.

Agreed. My worry is that he’ll look for the cheap option.

We haven’t got £200 million because Levy went at least that over budget with the stadium.

I hope all you guys that wanted him sacked are happy now. he not only worked within a limited transfer budget, but also with our youth. He set standards here that will be hard for anyone to follow.

I think things could get very smelly for the chairman unless he brings in a real top replacement and provides him with big funds (£100 million plus)

Mourinho came out a few days ago saying that he wouldn't sign for a team that is just fodder but wants to challenge for trophies and win them ... if he signs ... it can only mean levy will go back on the budget in the summer and Mourinho will walk. Relax guys

I wonder who will take charge on saturday.

We dont really have a ready-made replacement in our ranks who can come in for a couple of games.

Could this imply that a permanent manager will be appointed in the next couple of days - and not a caretaker manager?

This thread needs a poll now, but we can only have ten options.

Allegri, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Nagelsmann seems the most obvious candidates.

Howe (LOL), Ten Hag, Benitez, Gallardo, Rose, Tuchel, others?

I think it will be Benitez. Benitez has experience of managing in the Premier League with two of the usual top six. He can manage on a budget and has European experience too. He ticks a lot of the boxes.

Back