• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Tottenham have sacked head coach Mauricio Pochettino after five years in charge of the Premier League club.

"We were extremely reluctant to make this change and it is not a decision the Board has taken lightly, nor in haste," said Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

"Regrettably domestic results at the end of last season and beginning of this season have been extremely disappointing."

I have trust in Levy he's never seen us wrong; he loves spurs and it means as much to him as it does to me. he also knows far more about running a football business than I do.

Thanks for the memories Poch :) <3 great servant for the club, shame you couldn't pick up the big cup while you were here. would have had a statue. much love.

Copied to clipboard
The Club can today announce that Mauricio Pochettino and his coaching staff Jesus Perez, Miguel D’Agostino and Antoni Jimenez have been relieved of their duties.

Chairman, Daniel Levy, said: "We were extremely reluctant to make this change and it is not a decision the Board has taken lightly, nor in haste.

“Regrettably domestic results at the end of last season and beginning of this season have been extremely disappointing.

“It falls to the Board to make the difficult decisions - this one made more so given the many memorable moments we have had with Mauricio and his coaching staff - but we do so in the Club's best interests.

“Mauricio and his coaching staff will always be part of our history. I have the utmost admiration for the manner in which he dealt with the difficult times away from a home ground whilst we built the new stadium and for the warmth and positivity he brought to us. I should like to thank him and his coaching staff for all they have contributed. They will always be welcome here.

“We have a talented squad. We need to re-energise and look to deliver a positive season for our supporters.”

We shall provide an update on new coaching staff in due course.

Back