• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

The only real things we will miss from Erisken is his shooting. Others can replace what he brings, but we do not have an out and out midfielder that can shoot first time or smash it in from 20 plus yards.

Kane probably can but he isnt a midfielder clearly.

Would love us to buy a midfielder than can smash them in like Lampard could do. Maybe that is a Bruno Fernandes?

The only real things we will miss from Eriksen-sen-sen is his shooting. Others can replace what he brings, but we do not have an out and out midfielder that can shoot first time or smash it in from 20 plus yards.

Would love us to buy a midfielder than can smash them in like Lampard could do. Maybe that is a Bruno Fernandes?
Le Celso did just that last season

The only real things we will miss from Eriksen-sen-sen is his shooting. Others can replace what he brings, but we do not have an out and out midfielder that can shoot first time or smash it in from 20 plus yards.

To be fair what has really struck me from N'Dombele other than his forward thinking passes is how he's not afraid to strike the ball from distance, and he hits them really well too. He looks to be good for a good few goals a season at least....

To be fair what has really struck me from N'Dombele other than his forward thinking passes is how he's not afraid to strike the ball from distance, and he hits them really well too. He looks to be good for a good few goals a season at least....

hit a cracker last night too that was well saved

but his history isn’t about scoring so that’s all a bonus

I'm starting to lose patience with Eriksen if i am completely honest. I didn't want him sold in the summer cause at the time i thought it would be better to have him for another season then lose him on a free while he got us Champions league again.., but now he cant even play consistently well enough to get us Champions league. Still our most creative player but what is the use of that if he cant apply his skill set...

I genuinely don't think he wants to be here and he is just doing enough so we can't sue him for intentional contract breach (or something as likely stupid made up, i dont know)....due to this his mind and heart is not in it and his form is awful

Such a sad thing but maybe a January sale is what's best for all parties....assuming we dont see an up turn in his performances of course

The issue isn't poch, he is the best manager we can have, it's the dressing room and i feel eriksen and jans and toby and rose are a big part of the dysfunctionality going on there (complete useless amateur detective guess-ology )

I'm starting to lose patience with Eriksen if i am completely honest. I didn't want him sold in the summer cause at the time i thought it would be better to have him for another season then lose him on a free while he got us Champions league again.., but now he cant even play consistently well enough to get us Champions league. Still our most creative player but what is the use of that if he cant apply his skill set...

I genuinely don't think he wants to be here and he is just doing enough so we can't sue him for intentional contract breach (or something as likely stupid made up, i dont know)....due to this his mind and heart is not in it and his form is awful

Such a sad thing but maybe a January sale is what's best for all parties....assuming we dont see an up turn in his performances of course

The issue isn't poch, he is the best manager we can have, it's the dressing room and i feel eriksen and jans and toby and rose are a big part of the dysfunctionality going on there (complete useless amateur detective guess-ology )

AS! been a while mate, all ok?

Eriksen is frustrating, because we all know there is more there. But to your point perhaps it's reached that point in the road where January is the best option for both parties.

My only comment on Poch is I do feel even at the best Poch team, we didn't get 100% out of Eriksen, we seemed dependent on the guy, yet not built around him (if that makes sense)

N’Dombele is the answer!

My only comment on Poch is I do feel even at the best Poch team, we didn't get 400% out of Eriksen, we seemed dependent on the guy, yet not built around him (if that makes sense)

That may have something to do with Eriksen’s own mentality. He went through a period in every season where you would see a drop in form. This one has just lasted longer than usual. That said he is a mercurial talent and not one you could easily replace like for like and certainly not in the ballpark we would normally shop in before the last transfer window. I would have preferred to have peak Eriksen in our armoury. Sadly that is not to be,

Eriksen is frustrating, because we all know there is more there. But to your point perhaps it's reached that point in the road where January is the best option for both parties.

My only comment on Poch is I do feel even at the best Poch team, we didn't get 400% out of Eriksen, we seemed dependent on the guy, yet not built around him (if that makes sense)
Sup Raz, yeah its been a minute but things are okay...life just takes over sometimes you know. but am good...yourself? How is this place? still gully? Still Anti 'ITK' ...or has it succumbed to the evil of other websites

yeah no it does but i think i am okay with that, like a portfolio..you diversify ..its good to have different aspects to your game...but who knows..if we played to his strengths we might have gotten more out of him and the team overall

all i do know is that the guy is not playing to his abilities and quite frankly i think he wants an express train out of here and is willing to sabotage his own performances via a lack of care and focus to get his move out

so sad, we had a beautiful unit and its getting broken apart

I think because they've both been here that it's easy to forget that poch inherited Eriksen. Along with quite a few others of course.
Maybe he's isn't a natural fit for the way poch wants to play. Fitting him until we parted ways instead of building a team around him was maybe a compromise, a good one for us, until poch could build the squad in his image.

I think because they've both been here that it's easy to forget that poch inherited Eriksen. Along with quite a few others of course.
Maybe he's isn't a natural fit for the way poch wants to play. Fitting him until we parted ways instead of building a team around him was maybe a compromise, a good one for us, until poch could build the squad in his image.

He is a natural fit for almost any system,... he wasnt shoe horned in. Poch likes him and relies on him for his skill set. it isnt the system that is making him screw up 3 yard passes from the corner flag, or over plat balls to son on the wing, or constantly play hit the first man from corners. Its an attitude and mental thing....and its not a coincidence it really became obvious after he let the world know he wants to leave

am not saying he is trying to make us lose, am just saying that his care and commitment isnt there and its showing his is dragging poor form

there isnt a single poch system i can think of where he doesnt or cannot fit in

Sup Raz, yeah its been a minute but things are okay...life just takes over sometimes you know. but am good...yourself? How is this place? still gully? Still Anti 'ITK' ...or has it succumbed to the evil of other websites

so sad, we had a beautiful unit and its getting broken apart

Haha, re this place, it's ok, still Anit-ITK, still prone to classifying the for/against teams on any subject, still prone to reactions after results, but not the rabid stupidity I often see from other sites/forums. Every once in a while I take some time away so I can retain the enjoyment out of Spurs.

Watching the side break up is sad, always hoped we would see this version (and Eriksen is a big part of it) win something.

I read in yesterday's Times an Ajax player claiming that at the end of our famous 3-2 CL SF game, Eriksen told him that Ajax were the better team and deserved to go through. If true, this is an incredible thing to say - you just would not say that in the immediate aftermath of your own team winning it only minutes before. Talk about his heart not being in the club. Hope to GHod he's off our hands in January.

I read in yesterday's Times an Ajax player claiming that at the end of our famous 3-2 CL SF game, Eriksen told him that Ajax were the better team and deserved to go through. If true, this is an incredible thing to say - you just would not say that in the immediate aftermath of your own team winning it only minutes before. Talk about his heart not being in the club. Hope to GHod he's off our hands in January.

Tbf he wouldn't be far wrong, but you shouldn't be saying it and certainly not thinking it.

It’s just an odd thing to say isn’t it. Maybe he his aura of cool, his calm and collected demeanour, means he can take a balanced perspective on any situation and see the wood from the trees. Maybe he’ll make a decent Manager or coach because of it.

But fudge me, you’ve just won the CL semi. Which we may not have even got to if VAR didn’t help us through after a stupid giveaway in the quarters, but whatever. Time and a place for balanced perspectives and it isn’t then.

He is a strange one though, I think it’s all too easy to rag on him for his demeanour but the fact is he acts the same way whether we or he are in great form or otherwise. Only now hes getting the bad side of that perception. It’s more his obvious carelessness now, missing multiple pens in pre season, probably not being a really additive presence around the place in between games.

Really will never understand how he played this summer. Putting all the eggs in the Real Madrid basket, just a really odd way to play it.

I honestly dont think there is anything wrong with that if he said that? What the hell is wrong with saying that to an opposition player? At the end of the game if you speak to the opposition you dont say "haha gutted, we wanted it more than you."
Ajax were the better team and deserved to through. FACT. I'm not defending Eriksen at all, I think he is a cnut for coming out and saying he wants to leave to that paper. But to say he is wrong for saying that at the end of the match to an Ajax player is plain wrong. Nothing wrong with at all. You lot need to lighten up if that tinkles you off, there literally isnt anything wrong with what he said.

Back