• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Heard a couple of rumours this week from good sources (one in media, the other linked to the back room) that the club fear Hugo may be done for good.... :(

Heard a couple of rumours this week from good sources (one in media, the other linked to the back room) that the club fear Hugo may be done for good.... :(

With his dislocation?

If e is done for good with that at his age then all sportsmen should give up

When Hugo hangs up his gloves I think Pickford would be a good choice to replace him. Needs to work on a few things as most keepers do but has the potential to be top class IMO.

Something about Pickford just doesnt sit well with me. I dont get the feeling that he brings calm and confidence to the defence.

Good shot stopper, but flaky sort of player...

A few years back I really liked the look of Butland, not sure how he is doing these days but considering Stokes form Ill assume its probably not good.

Something about Pickford just doesnt sit well with me. I dont get the feeling that he brings calm and confidence to the defence.

A few years back I really liked the look of Butland, not sure how he is doing these days but considering Stokes form Ill assume its probably not good.

BTW what on EARTH was Gazzaniga up to with that kick second-half? The one which looked, for a second, like it was about to loop into his own goal?!!!!!! Hugo running keeper practices????

Pickford reminds me of the kid who wasn’t allowed to have fizzy drinks as it makes him go hyper!
I never understood why no one was in for Butland but he’s made a few clangers recently.
If we are looking domestically could Pope be an option?

Last edited:
BTW what on EARTH was Gazzaniga up to with that kick second-half? The one which looked, for a second, like it was about to loop into his own goal?!!!!!! Hugo running keeper practices????

Didn't watch the game, I'll look out for it

Pickford reminds me of the kid who wasn’t allowed to have fizzy drinks as it makes him go hyper!
I never understood why no one was i for Butland but he’s made a few clangers recently.
If we are looking domestically could Pope be an option?

Pope's alright,not sure he's the level we need though

Refs' papal infallibility lives on, VAR is non-intrusive again (see?) and we're only going to use it to kill the celebration of every goal while we check for the one thing we know it can't tell us. Welcome to the modern world.

Back