• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lloris is an idiot, but atoned with 2 good saves.
Aurier is an idiot, but we all knew that. What a flucking twant.
The referee was TERRIBLE. Graham Stack. Total twack,
Eriksen was awful in terms of tackles, pressing, passing, he did run quite a lot but by GHod he was poor.

Everyone else decent.

Winks clearly the MoM @milo, he was everywhere, left wing right wing defence attack, brilliant effort from him
Why was Aurier an idiot? The first wasn't a yellow and the second was very marginal. When their player slammed Kane to the ground he just got a warning, so double standard there.

Kane stepped today, especially after the sending off. Good to see.

Lloris ironically saved us a couple of times.

Best moment today though was Toby, Jan and Hugo embracing at the end and a big roar and double fist-pump to the South from Toby.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk
Spot on mate. Thought the most experienced players stepped up. Credit to Lloris for bouncing back immediately. Kane doing his thing. Our centre back pairing showing some class.

Why was Aurier an idiot? The first wasn't a yellow and the second was very marginal. When their player slammed Kane to the ground he just got a warning, so double standard there.

He was an idiot as there was no need to go diving in for the first and to top it off he did the scissor motion which is banned.

The second, yes the player went down with ease but the second you put your hand on a player in that position they are going to go down and you are going to get booked.

Both incidents were incredibly naive from an experienced player.

If that was KWP he would be getting ripped by all and sundry for doing that.

Poch saying it was unfair was as ridiculous as when he said we were fantastic against leicester.

It was a clear yellow, they were even checking VAR for a red! The 2nd was a touch soft but he’d got in completely the wrong position and as soon as he touched him its likely to be a yellow. Aurier knew it as well, the idiot.

Was it a throw leading up the Aurier 2nd yellow it sure as hell looked like it from where I was sat

The officiating was absolutely awful today

Kane/Winks/Son/N'Dombele were very good

Hugo did well after yet another howler

Good atmosphere today too, felt the fans were pretty decent

I'm pleased we won as it won't sound like sour grapes when I moan about the ref, he allowed Southampton to systematically foul our player without any redress and the incident where Kane was wrestled to the ground without the culprit being booked was beyond belief. I can't remember in the 60 odd years I've been going to Spurs when I've ever seen a ref let the "linesmen" go onto the pitch for the start of the second half before him, he obviously wanted to milk the displeasure of the fans and show his contempt of their opinions.

Spot on mate. Thought the most experienced players stepped up. Credit to Lloris for bouncing back immediately. Kane doing his thing. Our centre back pairing showing some class.

He was fantastic. Very unlucky not to score from 45 yards, great determination, and the header he deftly flicked in during the second goal move was brilliant. That Second half pass was unlucky, from my angle he was about to slip it but angle just closed off. He nearly scored a Kane classic second half too. An excellent performance!

He was an idiot as there was no need to go diving in for the first and to top it off he did the scissor motion which is banned.

The second, yes the player went down with ease but the second you put your hand on a player in that position they are going to go down and you are going to get booked.

Both incidents were incredibly naive from an experienced player.

If that was KWP he would be getting ripped by all and sundry for doing that.

Poch saying it was unfair was as ridiculous as when he said we were fantastic against leicester.

Poch has to defend the player: he is stuck with him right now.

thought the atmosphere was terrible for the most part today. Picked up midway through the second half when we were really digging in to get the win.

This game was massive. And following howlers from Aurier and Lloris there is one reason, and one reason only, we won that game. The Pirate started the OMT and produced the necessary magic which Poch seems to have (temporarily I hope) forgotten how to do!

For those with good memories, you may remember the Pirate also started an OMT a few years ago when we were also in a rocky patch and I started an OMT for an away game at Bournemouth. After going a goal down we eventually ran out 5-1 winners and it kick started our season. Let's hope today's victory does the same.
Talking about yourself in the third person is the first sign of madness.

Back