• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

A 4 year deal for a 30 year old completely reliant on their physicality? No reason not to offer Jan at least a 3 year deal then.

no reason we know about, the club obviously have more detail on their physical condition and like Jon suggests, it might be Verts has been offered a contract he doesn’t fancy

I feel a bit sick, this is one contract Levy should have let lapse. [emoji28]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

IMG-20190927-200936.jpg

This makes a lot of sense when you look at it long term.

I mean, how many other League Two teams will have a french international player in midfield come 2023!

It’s fairly meaningless really without knowing the salary terms, which are unlikely to have increased. We’d be able to offload him somewhere if we wanted to, even in his early thirties dotage.

Keeping him as an option for the next few years is not the same thing as building the midfield around him.

It’s fairly meaningless really without knowing the salary terms, which are unlikely to have increased. We’d be able to offload him somewhere if we wanted to, even in his early thirties dotage.

Keeping him as an option for the next few years is not the same thing as building the midfield around him.

Does seem to be a year to long though.

Must be three years with an extra year as an option.

I'm pretty sure our keepers would be better at taking shots at goal than Sissoko and I'm sure the entire team gives him stick for it all the time in training... although I'd like to see how he shoots in a training/U23 match.
Other than that, I'm happy for Sissoko... I'm pretty sure that the more people hate him, the stronger he becomes, so keep it coming.

I'm pretty sure our keepers would be better at taking shots at goal than Sissoko and I'm sure the entire team gives him stick for it all the time in training... although I'd like to see how he shoots in a training/U23 match.
Other than that, I'm happy for Sissoko... I'm pretty sure that the more people hate him, the stronger he becomes, so keep it coming.

Now now, he can control it further than Hugo can kick it

His short/medium range passing has come on leaps - as long as he side-foots it very precisely.

Wish he’d just do that when in on goal, rather than trying to smash the net apart and just hiring row Z instead!

Back