• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Im one of these sports fans that does not believe Smith deserves to be forgiven for what he did, more so for the nature and the bullying of it on players. Same as I can't celebrate racists like Terry and Sanchez, sport should elevate above that rather than say "ohh they are good at it lets forgive them"

On another note Gower and Beefy let go

On another note, Root has been terrible captain, could not capitalise on momentum like first test and stood there doing nothing when we were stale and moments when he let Archer bowl 70mph when it was clear he was struggling with wind as an example.

For me Bayliss gone is great and new coach should pick own captain

What great day Sunday was,first time at an Ashes game personally....Cmon Leachyyyyy....well bowled Broadyyyyy...lol.....to be honest always enjoyed cricket but this summer it nearly tipped me to put it infront of football,with the World cup,20/20 and Stokes's innings up in Leeds,brilliant and watching the debate with Bob Willis on Sky Sports.......got some money stashed away already be going down under for at least 6 weeks in 2021/22....on my bucket list do list....

I saw that on Twitter, but didn't want to go to the Sun's site to see what it was all about. Does anyone know what it is about?

Stokes' mother had her two children murdered by their father before he was born back in new Zealand. she then remarried and had Stokes This was 31 years ago but the Murdoch press seem to think it 'newsworthy.' Gee I will celebrate when that clam kicks off.

Back