• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well, we had chances to win, but Sissoko is our modern Zokora - but at least he has scored a goal, but odds on he'll miss a barn door from 10 yards

better result than last season, we fought this time !

It's baffling that when you're clearly under the kosh and playing on the break that you wouldn't put Moura on - and then its compounded by taking Son off.

The mind just boggles. Stick Lucas on against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when there isn't an inch of space, refuse to play Eriksen or Lo Celso. Today, when there is fudging acres, leave him on the bench and stick on Eriksen, Dele and Lo Celso.

I feel sorry for Aurier. He was clearly better than Trippier, now we're playing Kyle Walker-Peters (destined for QPR) or a lumbering Sanchez at right back.

We did well last 5-10 mins but second half we were fudging awful. Why Sanchez wasn’t hooked I’ll never know. He couldn’t run and he was making mistakes left, right and centre. Baffling from Poch with Aurier on the bench.

They wanted it more than us second half. They were first to everything and it was really only Winks and maybe Sissoko that were proper putting in a shift when we were under the kosh. The energy and intensity has gone from our game, it’s been gone for 18 months and I’m starting to wonder if Poch can get it back. Without it, we’re looking like Clark Kent in Superman 2.

@milo, Hugo for MOTM.

It’ll again be highlighted as a Sissoko failing but his wasted chance at the end was no worse than Kane’s in the first half.

We are bad at stopping goals and bad at scoring them.

Shocking display from Atkinson. Fell for everything, struggled to see there were 2 teams on the pitch. We only got a free-kick when it was blatantly obvious.

How Xkaha got to the 92nd minute without a yellow is unreal. Even Sky commented on it, 7 fouls or something, but seemed to think that it was almost funny...

You are lucky Kane wasn't sent off btw, Atkinson went to book him there after that dive but then remembered he was already on a yellow and didn't do it.

Don't want to damage the brand.

Same kind of thing we used to get for Shearer when he was the golden boy.

Sissoko deserves a lot of credit for getting into the box and putting pressure on to create opportunities for us. It's just such a shame that he's been cursed with two left feet and they aren't Messi's.
Can’t fault Sissoko’s workrate but he not only has similar physique to Usain Bolt he plays football like him too.

I think that oppo defenders don’t even bother tracking his runs if there’s any of our other players nearby as everyone know that Sissoko cannot hit a barn door.

I’d like to think that this OMT stopped us from being defeated by the scum. In that way I’m an even bigger board hero than I was before taking responsibility for this thread. Now if people had only complied with instructions in first post then we would have won. Oh well at least we got a result.

You are lucky Kane wasn't sent off btw, Atkinson went to book him there after that dive but then remembered he was already on a yellow and didn't do it.

Don't want to damage the brand.

Same kind of thing we used to get for Shearer when he was the golden boy.

That's a good point. By the letter of the law that should really be a penalty or a yellow.

Thought the Dele one was strange too.

Back