• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Mourinho is coming hold on tight.

What are we thinking here that Poch has asked to be released from his contract? I really can’t see levy being the one instigating his removal.

Could all be gonad*s and another plan to destabilise the squad prior to Sunday I suppose.

I dont think there is any real "thinking" at all, to be honest.

Other than at the moment things seem really off.

The media however are having a field day, betting companies suspending business on him going, opinion pieces about how unhappy he is, or about how the squad arent into him any more...

It goes on. No surprise people are getting kind of antsy now.

That sense of things being off is bothering me a lot, but Im still resistant to all the nonsense in the media.

Mourinho? I think in a lot of ways its "obvious", but then the more you think about it the less it makes sense. And thats aside from the fact I think he would be utter poison to the club.

I couldnt give a fudge what Gold says. In fact Ive never once looked at his content and thought he had a decent source at the club. Just one of those that spouts his opinion as fact.

I also think youre heading down the rabbit hole by filling in blanks in those sorts of ways.

Since when have the club EVER responded to speculation? You can count on one hand. And its usually Levy directly, not using media mouthpieces with "sources" etc.

I completely get the vibe all is not well. However, I really dont buy the noise around it. Never do. Because we dont participate the media have free reign to run with whatever nonsense they like. Just look at every transfer window ever....

Have you forgotten David Pleat's media monitor? ;)

on the really old official website, spurs.co.uk iirc, David Pleat literally did respond to every bit of press speculation for a while

Obviously nuts by today’s standards where journalists write complete brick and getting clicks is the name of the game but I can see the logic in a world where people didn’t know what the internet would become.

I've just been sent something from a Spurs mate that said Harry had a fight with Jan.. poch supported Harry and it has split the dressing room...

Who knows if it's true but it's possible... Wtf Tottenham?? There's always something going on to upset us.

COYS

I've just been sent something from a Spurs mate that said Harry had a fight with Jan.. poch supported Harry and it has split the dressing room...

Who knows if it's true but it's possible... Wtf Tottenham?? There's always something going on to upset us.

COYS

2 + 2 = 5 just because Bert has a bit of a shiner. Highly doubt it, neither player seems like the type to get involved in that shenanigans.

COYS

This was started by an obviously fake “Eric Dier” quote.

Mourinho is coming hold on tight.

What are we thinking here that Poch has asked to be released from his contract? I really can’t see levy being the one instigating his removal.

Could all be gonad*s and another plan to destabilise the squad prior to Sunday I suppose.

In the history of football, I cannot think of a worse match. Us and Mourinho are too different is every conceivable way. Brian Clough was better suited to Leeds.

Back