• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps the biggest NLD Poch has faced. I must admit, i'm NOT seeing anything but a comprehensive defeat.

Can anyone tell me tactically how we don't get putplayed and get some sort of result?

Perhaps the biggest NLD Poch has faced. I must admit, i'm NOT seeing anything but a comprehensive defeat.

Can anyone tell me tactically how we don't get putplayed and get some sort of result?

play our best players and get at there weak defence

For once their favourites (we always get billed as favourite in this game and it backfires) so id be building them up if I was Poch and get our players fired up like they were last season. Torreira looked like a worldie that day and hasnt looked half as good since

Here's an idea, Poch. Let's play our best players. If GLC's not fit, start Dele instead.

------------Lloris-------
Sissoko--TBA--JVT--Rose
----------Winks---------
---Tanguy----Lo Celso
--------Eriksen---------
--Kane-------Sonny

Never, even in the times of Vieira and Henry, have I been as certain of a hiding as I am for this, my son’s little league 11 would beat us at the minute.

The attitude stinks.

Lucky enough to have been there both times we have won in recent years (the 3-2 and the 2-0 in the cup last season), but also been there when we've conceded 4s and 5s. They will be bang up for it, can't see anything other than a defeat unfortunately

If we hadn’t just lost against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, no one would be hitting the panic button...well a lot less people would be anyway.

We have a better team. Better in every aspect, bar mentality and team shape. Get that right and there is no reason we can’t win. Add in that I’m responsible for this incredibly awesome OMT and I’m thinking we will win 3-1 and all will be good.

Ok, don’t you worry about it...I’ve got this one!
4b725bfd3868ecb5dfc539288e4c4b0c91bb6ac0.gif

18-0, Ray Parlour with the lot.

Here's an idea, Poch. Let's play our best players. If GLC's not fit, start Dele instead.

------------Lloris-------
Sissoko--TBA--JVT--Rose
----------Winks---------
---Tanguy----Lo Celso
--------Eriksen---------
--Kane-------Sonny
That's a great and novel idea.

Any chance we can put them in a formation that isn't awful too?

That's a great and novel idea.

Any chance we can put them in a formation that isn't awful too?
No midfield diamond please !! They’d destroy us !

4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1

Need Eric back infront of the back 4 he hasn’t been great last season and some but he’s the best we have in there who’s defensively minded. Need to get him fit and back playing well. Play Ndombele or winks next to him.
Son, Eriksen and Mora in the three as Dele won’t start and Kane up top. Need the full backs to join the attack in an ideal world.

In the real world I see us getting walloped there again.

So much pessimism. It disappoints me. Even if you think we will lose on Saturday, who knows...maybe this is the self preservation defence. Tell ourselves that we will lose and then whatever happens isn’t so bad?

How about no.

How about we get behind the team, make more noise than against Saudi Sportswashing Machine IRRESPECTIVE of the score line. And cheer the team on to achieve the best that they can on that day. Let’s go and show Arsenal how loud our support can really be, and how good our team really is.

Back