• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Id be very disappointed. Would prefer Rodgers to Redknapp if Im honest and think Liverpool will be getting a top manager.

That said, I think its just as likely he will be as doomed as Martinez though. Basket case of a club and ridiculously deluded fans...

It's such a fake club to be at. They have many brick players in the England squad, they are selected on for the reason they play for Liverpool. They are on a decline and if it wasnt for their name they would be signing players like Henderson and Caroll, oh wait...

The way Martinez would look at it is that he wont do a worse job than Woy or KluKlux did. On a note that Martinez should also consider is that he is a classy man, conducts himself with dignity even in defeat and respect. He is waaaaaaaay too good for them.

Klopp would be a disgrace.

Undo his brilliant work at Dortmund to have a season or two with that lot of losers + a braindead owner.

Rodgers have apparently agreed to an interview. Either Martinez are turning them down or he didn't do too well. Can't see why Klopp would even think twice about it.

Rodgers have apparently agreed to an interview. Either Martinez are turning them down or he didn't do too well. Can't see why Klopp would even think twice about it.

Klopp isn't even thinking once about the Liverpool job, he has his eyes firmly on the German national team once Low's contract runs out.

I'm guessing (and sniggering a little) that Martinez did the sensible thing and turned them down. If he had ****ed up the interview, then Whelan wouldn't be saying 'He had a very constructive meeting. They made an offer and he has agreed to consider it," Whelan said on Sky Sports'

Martinez is a class act to be honest. The way he has handled this approach by Liverpool has been very professional and considerate towards his current employers. His stock has definitely risen in my mind. Can you see Harry handling himself like this if the roles were reversed???

Whelan was telling porkies with that one though. He's like the Redknapp of chairmen. Just imagine the two of them together.

Whelan was telling porkies with that one though. He's like the Redknapp of chairmen. Just imagine the two of them together.

:ross: They'd be rushing to their cars, racing each other to the training ground gates, desperate to be the first to get their soundbite on SkySports!

Or equally likely was that FSG told Martinez that top 4 was the minimum requirement (in line with the former Liverpool CEO saying last week that this was the min which FSG wanted) and Martinez told FSG that it would like take 3-4 years min and huge investment to get a top 4 spot. If they had that sort of conversation I can understand why Martinez and FSg would be thinking twice about him going there

I really cant see why anyone would take the Liverpool job when they're effectively told that they need to finish top 4 or will be out of work. They have no realistic chance of finishing top 4 next year unless they spend ?ú50m-?ú100m this summer and spend it very very well

Or equally likely was that FSG told Martinez that top 4 was the minimum requirement (in line with the former Liverpool CEO saying last week that this was the min which FSG wanted) and Martinez told FSG that it would like take 3-4 years min and huge investment to get a top 4 spot. If they had that sort of conversation I can understand why Martinez and FSg would be thinking twice about him going there

I really cant see why anyone would take the Liverpool job when they're effectively told that they need to finish top 4 or will be out of work. They have no realistic chance of finishing top 4 next year unless they spend ?ú50m-?ú100m this summer and spend it very very well

The opportunistic ones would see a nice fat payoff once they're sacked (only idiots would sign a contract without it) or they might even do just enough to get another year. No problem getting a new job next summer, but if you're happy where you are: STAY PUT!

Liverpool are showing some stunning arrogance, but I'm glad, because it means they as long as they set their sights too high, they won't get a manager that should really worry us.

How can they say 'top 4 and anything else is failure' (if that is indeed what they have said) and expect any manager to want to be held to that kind of account. It's ridiculous. No way are they finishing above United, City or Chelsea, and for them to finish above us or Arsenal will take a lot of new signings, all bedding in extremely quickly and immediately carrying out exactly what the manager wants with no settling in period.

Why any manager would want that, and then to be told they have to work under Van Gaal while doing it, I have no idea. I think it's a bad idea to appoint a manager as a DOF. You need someone in the role that's happy to be doing what they were doing. Arnesen, if he wasn't poached, would have been perfect. Commoli just seems like this massive chancer that's somehow got jobs at 2 big clubs despite not actually being very good. Identifying some talent, sure, but building a balance squad? Not a chance with him.

If Rodgers or Martinez go there they are pretty much going to have about a 75% chance of getting 'sacked by Liverpool' plastered onto their CV. They will then be seen as managers fulfilling exactly what everyone said of them, that they do well at smaller clubs but couldn't hack the big time. But maybe it works the other way, and most of football realises that the expectations at Liverpool have gotten so big that they would be able to walk into another job anyway right after because everyone knows Liverpool are being ludicrous to expect what they are expecting.

As I said though, I'm happy it's like that. Let Liverpool still think they are a massive club because they won the title 20 years ago or whatever. It will keep scaring managers away who would actually do well with them if they were given time to establish a long term plan, and it will make them sack managers if they gave them a chance because they didn't live up to their ridiculous expectations. Rodgers and Martinez should surely stay where they are and wait for something better to come along. If they did manage to succeed at Liverpool that would be great, but it's a much smaller chance than failing is, so why take the risk? What's wrong with waiting where they are for the Spurs job to come along? :)

I agree with you that Klopp won't be going to Liverpool. Just out of curiosity do you have some source on him wanting the Germany job or just speculating?

No source just a German wife and German TV at home so I watch a lot of Bundesliga and their football chat shows. A lot of pundits out there are wanting him as the next national coach.

Back