• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our Expcted Goals was 0.22. Absolute brick.
Yeah. They should take the point off us for that criminality.

I'll pay attention to that sort of statistic if it is repeated over 10-15 games. Not one game away from home at the Champions and one of the best teams (sadly) I have seen in my life.

Last edited:
No wonder we dint perform. Poch is so defeatist against them saying they are just so much better than anyone else. The team must have felt this pessimism before the game and never performed at all.

Neville: "You could argue that is it the right decision".

Muppet. Why does he want us to lose to badly?

To be brutally honest it was a nonsense decision, none of our players even complained, and imagine we had a goal disallowed for that, but right now I don’t give a brick that’s so much more than a point, out away fixtures up until Xmas are a nightmare if we lost that going into the scum next away it could have ended up snowballing through the season, we could have ended up with a away record like the goons last season in a worst case scenario.

We were lucky of course. But I thought we might have tried to wrest control of the game in the last 10 after their player was injured. We might have lost if we'd been more attacking, or won it. When we did possession we were just a little timid. If we're to be the best we have to belive we can take them on and beat them when the game swings.

After the VAR we had a FK 15 yards into their half, in the last minute of the game, and we played it backwards.

A large part of our problem today was playing scared, we went on to that pitch thinking we were inferior, whether that is actually the case or not, the players should be conditioned to have ultimate confidence.

We are still getting so many things wrong.

To be brutally honest it was a nonsense decision, none of our players even complained, and imagine we had a goal disallowed for that, but right now I don’t give a brick that’s so much more than a point, out away fixtures up until Xmas are a nightmare if we lost that going into the scum next away it could have ended up snowballing through the season, we could have ended up with a away record like the goons last season in a worst case scenario.

They should have had a pen as well

I really hate VAR, even though today was hilarious

He seems to be trying to play a different way without managing to explain to the team exactly what it is

I think that we are plugging gaps until Dele, Son and Lo Celso are fit and/or available to play. We always start slowly, as long as we pick up points until the autumn, we'll be alright. We've got the worst team in the league up next too.

After the VAR we had a FK 15 yards into their half, in the last minute of the game, and we played it backwards.

A large part of our problem today was playing scared, we went on to that pitch thinking we were inferior, whether that is actually the case or not, the players should be conditioned to have ultimate confidence.

We are still getting so many things wrong.

With Dele, Son, Foyth, Lo Celso and Sessegnon available to start, I would hope we would have played differently

I doubt they saw it. It was the correct decision.

No wonder we dint perform. Poch is so defeatist against them saying they are just so much better than anyone else. The team must have felt this pessimism before the game and never performed at all.

Just posted something similar, he needs to change his attitude, we are not lucky to be where we are, it’s the result of good planning and hard work, we are one of the best teams in the world, we need to start acting like it.

I think back to the way we celebrated the CL QF and SF wins last season, I don’t want to see that again, celebrate when we win the damn thing, until then the job isn’t done.

It was the right decision, though. The rules say that even an unintentional handball in the buildup to a goal means that it isn't given. I suspect the reason the players didn't complain is because they're not familiar with that new rule yet, or they didn't see the handball by Laporte.

Doesn't matter either way - you're entirely right. Given how our home/away fixtures have stacked up this season, this first half will be an uphill struggle to grab as many points as possible. Luckily for us, we have a very manageable second half of the season as a result - I think we play just two of the top ten away from home.

Get the points by fair means or foul - and then let momentum take over from January onwards.

I doubt they saw it. It was the correct decision.

O yeah it was the correct decision according to the letter of the law this season, but honestly if that was our goal disallowed for the same reason we would be tinkled.

It was the right decision, though. The rules say that even an unintentional handball in the buildup to a goal means that it isn't given. I suspect the reason the players didn't complain is because they're not familiar with that new rule yet, or they didn't see the handball by Laporte.

Doesn't matter either way - you're entirely right. Given how our home/away fixtures have stacked up this season, this first half will be an uphill struggle to grab as many points as possible. Luckily for us, we have a very manageable second half of the season as a result - I think we play just two of the top ten away from home.

Get the points by fair means or foul - and then let momentum take over from January onwards.

We always start slow

Why should the player complain if they can’t see it in real time?

I didn’t complain. I couldn’t see it at full speed.

It’s irrelevant. Handball - by this new law - is handball.

Back