• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

I think he would be best going to League One on a permanent. Try and rebuild his career somewhere like MK Dons or Portsmouth (with Kenny Jackett)

I think he would be best going to League One on a permanent. Try and rebuild his career somewhere like MK Dons or Portsmouth (with Kenny Jackett)

Anyone with any common sense would agree with that, but I suspect ego and bad advice will make his road a very hard one, it's such a shame to see such natural talent go to waste, England are crying out for players that can go past a man with a bit of trickery.

It won't be until he is 27 years old playing for some bricky Welsh team that he will realise what could have been. By then its to late.

Back