• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PES 2020

Daisuk

Les Medley
... the demo is out (has been for a while) - and it's the absolute gonad*s! Best PES (or football game) for years and years. Now, just don't fudge it up for the full release.

Finally a football game worth playing again. :)

... the demo is out (has been for a while) - and it's the absolute gonad*s! Best PES (or football game) for years and years. Now, just don't fudge it up for the full release.

Finally a football game worth playing again. :)
i buy it every year so i will get it regardless... but this is what is said every year at the outset - hope you are right.

FIFA 96 was the last footie game I played, back when they didnt have the license for player names, so I have D. Brickham and G.Batista in midfield :D

The last football game I recall spending a lot of hours playing was an imported copy of Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution for my GameCube; back when my group of mates were still footloose and fancy free so we could spend an entire Saturday afternoon playing a tourney before heading to the pub.

Did pickup a cheap copy of FIFA for PS4 a few years back but playing randoms online ain’t much fun, especially when I’m losing most matches to foul mouthed yobs :mad:

I stopped playing online as I always seemed to be matched against players who would disconnect if I took the lead.

i buy it every year so i will get it regardless... but this is what is said every year at the outset - hope you are right.

Yeah, they always tend to fudge something up for the full release. Fingers crossed they won't this time. Demo is fantastic!

Back