• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jack Clarke

I see the lad does not start again today. I hope this situation changes soon else we have to question the point of sending him out on loan

I half-watched the Salford game. Clarke seemed OK, tidy, but other Leeds players were much more noticeable and doing more. So I wasn't exactly blown away, but he is young.

Can someone please enlighten me why we allowed this kid to go on loan to a club that already had filled its loan quota, meaning that he will be kicking his heels until 1 January...

They can have as many loans as they want.

They can only have (I believe) 5 of those in the match day squad.

So there is nothing to suggest he wont play between now and Jan.

They hadn't met that quota when we loaned him back @Maltese Falcon . I believe that they signed Nketiah from Arsenal on deadline day and that is what has put Jack in this position.

They hadn't met that quota when we loaned him back @Maltese Falcon . I believe that they signed Nketiah from Arsenal on deadline day and that is what has put Jack in this position.

I wonder if we link the loan fee to appearances... less appearances, more expensive

Still seems like an own goal to me. Feel for the kid. Training and not playing with Wolves Leeds as opposed to Spurs?? Which would I choose?

Last edited:
I wonder if we link the loan fee to appearances... less appearances, more expensive

Still seems like an own goal to me. Feel for the kid. Training and not playing with Wolves as opposed to Spurs?? Which would I choose?
I thought he was at Leeds not Wolves?

Back