• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

Started his first team career here very well lets hope he keeps it up, very impressive.

Liked the look of him a lot. Especially how calm he is, and his positioning was strong.

Dont think he is first team ready, but its nice to know there is talent coming through. Maybe he can get a loan or something.

Liked the look of him a lot. Especially how calm he is, and his positioning was strong.

Dont think he is first team ready, but its nice to know there is talent coming through. Maybe he can get a loan or something.

Without a doubt, early days of course and we are well stocked with CB's ( allowing that Toby is staying) but as you say the thing i noticed is how calm he was ( and from working with kids that is always a good sign).

Without a doubt, early days of course and we are well stocked with CB's ( allowing that Toby is staying) but as you say the thing i noticed is how calm he was ( and from working with kids that is always a good sign).

Didn't look out of place, often as you said, best comment you can make at this stage.

Sanchez, Foyth and Tanganga, 1 year likely before we lose Toby, perhaps 2 before Jan, they have some quick learning to do.

Another good night. He seems to have that level of concentration that some players lack. It might be because he has Toby alongside him marshalling the defence, but he still has to do his part.

This guy has looked solid against some pretty big teams and although it is only pre season i would like to think that he is in Pochs plans.

Back