• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

A Levy Deadline Day 'Special' Signing

I will be seriously peed of if Levy doesn't try to low ball Real on deadline day for Bale.

The only issue I can envision is Real would have a few more weeks left in their window to sell him.

But otherwise, if all Real want is a fee, it's the perfect chance for Levy to be as stingey as he wants and make an offer. £30-50m should do it.

Bale will know he either comes back to a fan base that loves him, closer to home, in a brand spanking new stadium and training facilities, at a time where there is a real buzz and anticipation and the chance to win something he never has - making himself a TRUE legend in the process.

Or he remains at Madrid, making the bench when he's lucky, with a manager who doesn't want him, team mates who don't like him, a fan base who boo him, making the occasional substitute appearance during a time of crisis to jeers - knowing full well that another 5 champions leagues and multitude of world class goals will never endear him to that club.

The only reason he would possibly turn us down is because he loves his grotesque wage packet too much. And if that's the case his ambition has most certainly gone awry and he's not the kind of person we need anyway.

How can you lowball on a player who is being given away? I'm pretty sure Madrid don't want a fee - just him and his wages gone

I will be seriously peed of if Levy doesn't try to low ball Real on deadline day for Bale.

The only issue I can envision is Real would have a few more weeks left in their window to sell him.

But otherwise, if all Real want is a fee, it's the perfect chance for Levy to be as stingey as he wants and make an offer. £30-50m should do it.

Bale will know he either comes back to a fan base that loves him, closer to home, in a brand spanking new stadium and training facilities, at a time where there is a real buzz and anticipation and the chance to win something he never has - making himself a TRUE legend in the process.

Or he remains at Madrid, making the bench when he's lucky, with a manager who doesn't want him, team mates who don't like him, a fan base who boo him, making the occasional substitute appearance during a time of crisis to jeers - knowing full well that another 5 champions leagues and multitude of world class goals will never endear him to that club.

The only reason he would possibly turn us down is because he loves his grotesque wage packet too much. And if that's the case his ambition has most certainly gone awry and he's not the kind of person we need anyway.

I would be more comfortable if he vocalised or at least indicated his desire to come back to us. I haven't actually seen that.

Of all the things that might worry me in a transfer window, the thought of Levy NOT low balling Real Madrid the last day of the window (if Bale is still there) isn't one of them. :)

Didnt they literally just scupper that?

Yes Perez blocked the move without a transfer fee. He wants the money for Pogba. But I did read somewhere that there is also a concern that Bale would end up being sold back to a European club, I think Inter, who have the same owners as the Chinese club.

I'm available to be hired as team photographer.

If the wages are to scale and Levy offers appropriate re-settlement compensation.

Not holding my breath. Cheap fcukers turned me down on previous Norfa Merican tours.

I honestly can't remember such an intense window with so many possibilities, not just itk bollix. Maybe it's because we NEED to push from the CL final?

Back