• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I understand people being excited by the prospect of new signings after our recent barren period of activity but would say we need to realize bringing in perhaps 3 players with no experience of our league and losing possibly losing key players like Rose and Eriksen will not necessarily improve us immediately and it may be a tough season ahead.

I understand people being excited by the prospect of new signings after our recent barren period of activity but would say we need to realize bringing in perhaps 3 players with no experience of our league and losing possibly losing key players like Rose and Eriksen will not necessarily improve us immediately and it may be a tough season ahead.

Indeed, I can see that perspective, but I'd counter that we have Lamela, Moura and Davies to ease the potential phasing in of (errrr) Dybala, Lo Celso and Sessegnon. Right now, we can field a very strong first 11 based on last season's squad.

I know a bloke on the Charlton staff he they thought he would join us when they had him as we spent a lot of time watching him, he says he is a good boy who wants to go far and is prepared to work.

That sounds familiar!
Think we managed to get a journo to publish the link.:D

Don't think the Jimmy Kong link was published, even dense journos back then spotted the King Kong play.
But there was once a double page spread in the London Standard when we had Jol as manager, saying we were after a couple of mid-level Dutch players. That was totally made up and then pinched by a journalist who was allergic to due diligence

Was there really anyone out there that wanted / needed more evidence of that? Flat earth springs to mind, so I guess I've answered my own question there..

This thread seems mighty quiet over the last few days, calm before the storm perhaps?

Well if rumours are be believed we still have Dybala, Lo Celso and Sessegnon to sign, so yes we have a almighty storm brewing on the horizon. Of course it's just as likely the storm will pass us by and Ndombele will be the marquee signing this summer, this is is Spurs after all.

Back