• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

They’re not meaningless in Spain. As long as the buying club turn up at the spanish FA and hand over the correct amount in full, then the club in possession of the player has no power at all.

The players contract with them is broken and the compensation (aka release clause) is paid, via the FA.

ahem..

(in the even they are selling).

When a club is selling the player they can do so at any price they choose.

As yo point out, the release clause carries weight when another club tries to buy a player.

Saw this on teletext.....
@Daily_Hotspur] Giovani Lo Celso is now close to finally completing his transfer to Tottenham Hotspur:

"Today the only possible income for [Rosario] Central is that of Lo Celso which is almost closed and would represent about €2M."

Apparently Rosario were due 4.5% of the profit of his sale from Betis. So if we do the maths that would indicate that Betis are selling for €44.44 million more than they bought him for. I think they bought him for €21 million - so that indicates a €65.44 million transfer fee?

Saw this on teletext.....
@Daily_Hotspur] Giovani Lo Celso is now close to finally completing his transfer to Tottenham Hotspur:

"Today the only possible income for [Rosario] Central is that of Lo Celso which is almost closed and would represent about €2M."

Apparently Rosario were due 4.5% of the profit of his sale from Betis. So if we do the maths that would indicate that Betis are selling for €44.44 million more than they bought him for. I think they bought him for €21 million - so that indicates a €65.44 million transfer fee?

..and Eriksen didnt play against Juve right? Unless there's some other reason, would suggest that we're protecting him because a deal is imminent

..and Eriksen didnt play against Juve right? Unless there's some other reason, would suggest that we're protecting him because a deal is imminent

He's carrying an injury, Poch said that he will play against Man Utd.

The teletext chatter is picking up, some reports of a medical this week.

Some say £65m others £55m there's even a £50m!

The fact that Fekir is on the verge of signing for/has signed for Betis means Betis must be guaranteed an influx of money from a sale. I think in this case we can put 2 and 2 together and make 4. My guess on the transfer fee is €65 million in total with €10 million of that being in extras.

The fact that Fekir is on the verge of signing for/has signed for Betis means Betis must be guaranteed an influx of money from a sale. I think in this case we can put 2 and 2 together and make 4. My guess on the transfer fee is €65 million in total with €10 million of that being in extras.

The Rosario quote you posted earlier is the strongest clue. If they've been told their sell-on fee is coming, that's pretty big news.

Isnt fekir going napoli now?

Back