• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

No its a very fair comparison, in fact kwp was outstanding at the u20 world cup 2 years ago and guess who he was keeping out of the side...

The only difference is confidence and trust.

If we get behind this kid he will fly mark my words.
Didn't he play left back and that other scouse kid play right back?

Outstanding performance today against a top team.

Very much so. Does not have Trippier's crossing (at least the 17/18 version) but more effective going forward due to his pace and ability to get behind the full back. Cynically taken out twice by the Juve LB as he was getting beyond him.

Still has a tendency of getting caught AWOL up the field but has a fair bit of pace to recover - as his great last minute tackle on Ronaldo showed.

Happy to see Aurier sold and keep Foyth and KWP to fight it out - unless the Alves rumours materialise.

How was KWP today everyone?

I'm going to give the guy a chance. I've been proven wrong on many occasions (no doubt you fudgers will remind me) and if the majority of you fine folks on here rate him and I'm in the minority then something isn't right with me and I will trust all your judgement and give him my support. Let's hope he has a fine season.

How was KWP today everyone?

I'm going to give the guy a chance. I've been proven wrong on many occasions (no doubt you fudgers will remind me) and if the majority of you fine folks on here rate him and I'm in the minority then something isn't right with me and I will trust all your judgement and give him my support. Let's hope he has a fine season.
The match thread says he was isolated and got dominated by James. But I was at work, pretending to be really, really sad that my colleague was leaving, whilst all the time just wanting to watch the game.

True. Oh yes for one moment I thought that lunch time was "me time" but I realise now that I should go for a polite luncheon with boring people and make small talk about the Tour de France and cultural differences between Taiwan and France.
Sometimes when I'm in those situations I just smile and nod and wonder what would happen if suddenly for no reason I just threw my drink all over the face of said person that was talking. A bit like American psycho when he dreams it all up.

True. Oh yes for one moment I thought that lunch time was "me time" but I realise now that I should go for a polite luncheon with boring people and make small talk about the Tour de France and cultural differences between Taiwan and France.
Just learn to bring your own refreshments

Preeeeeeeeecisely.

My boss said "Women's football is much more interesting because there is so much more going on, whereas in Men's football not a lot happens, Men's football is quite boring nowadays"

i wanted to tip the table over and shout "EVERTON ARE SH>IT SO WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW" but that is frowned upon in polite society, so I ate my chips with a plastic sachet of ketchup and waited for ME TIME.

Oh but wait, there are after work drinks where I have to pretend to be massively bothered and hug the lightweight that jumped ship and decided to go elsewhere rather than muck in and work. Yipee! At least it wasn't hot today.

This thread

tenor.gif

Back