• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

I’ve always argued the same, it’s better to have less HGPs that have had to get past a higher standard than have more who play in an average league.

Since the changes we have missed out on 1 tournament ?

It’s an easy out for the FA all the time we are but winning, blame the PL and the number of English players the manager has to pick from.

I’ll have a listen to that later - cheers!

The issue in English football is not having enough qualified coaches. Brexit will make that worse.

Yeah, blame it on an Indian Doctor.

That’s the normal brain dead logic.

I was told a few days after the vote , in a very matter of fact way, that I, my Swiss junior and a Spanish nurse would all be getting sent home now by a patient I was treating. With a big grin on his face.

What an ass. I'm not even European, I'm originally Black African ffs.

Sorry, I just had to chuckle to myself at the thought that it's the big bad EU that is messing up our squad rules.

And as soon as we leave the EU, we'll band together with the FAs of the likes of Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia, Montenegro, Cyprus etc, who are all deeply concerned about English clubs' squad compositions and how the 2-3 Welsh players actually good enough to play for English clubs in Europe are classified.

Anyway back on track, if Eriksen really is staying with a new contract , that would be amazing for me. If we're still that eager on Lo Celso, I'd still try to bring him in this summer though.

I was told a few days after the vote , in a very matter of fact way, that I, my Swiss junior and a Spanish nurse would all be getting sent home now by a patient I was treating. With a big grin on his face.

Sorry, I just had to chuckle to myself at the thought that it's the big bad EU that is messing up our squad rules.

And as soon as we leave the EU, we'll band together with the FAs of the likes of Israel, Kazakhstan, Russia, Montenegro, Cyprus etc, who are all deeply concerned about English clubs' squad compositions and how the 2-3 Welsh players actually good enough to play for English clubs in Europe are classified.

It make me angry to hear things like this. it’s a really unpleasant and horrid place to live at the moment and I’m not likely ever going to be targeted in the way you have been.

It’s the same concept all over, some people think people will stand up and take note of us because we are the English FA, they won’t - they will go meh and ignore us

Hope you stuck a surgical instrument up where the sun doth not shine for him.

Real Sociedad defender Diego Llorente has interested Tottenham, Liverpool and West Ham according to reports in Spain.

Published
19 July 2019
The 25-year-old joined the La Liga side from Real Madrid two years ago and has a €50 million release clause written into his contract.

El Mundo Deportivo believes that a host of English sides are monitoring the centre-back, although no formal bid has been received yet.

Fulham (!) and Spurs both sent representatives to watch him play in November, according to the report, following Liverpool and West Ham who had previously scouted the Spain international.

The outlet believes that bids of around €25 million could arrive from English shores, while Real Madrid have the option to buy him back for that price due to a clause in his contract.

The four-cap Llorente has designs on a place in Spain's Euro 2020 squad, having made his debut in 2016, and featured 21 times in La Liga across an injury-hit 2018/19 campaign.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/di...liverpool-west-ham-fulham#7J03qh16HiMkvGXt.99

I am disgusted to hear this.

I think you should be able to refuse to treat people like this. Medical care is humane if someone can not behave like a human they should not receive medical care(neither should fatties)

Some people do not understand the good of brexit and for some odd reason became racist, unfortunately the process has emboldened them.

Back to football. I dont think Lo Clso is for us, I think Soler would fit in much better with our league and team.

I am disgusted to hear this.

I think you should be able to refuse to treat people like this. Medical care is humane if someone can not behave like a human they should not receive medical care(neither should fatties)

Some people do not understand the good of brexit and for some odd reason became racist, unfortunately the process has emboldened them.

Back to football. I dont think Lo Clso is for us, I think Soler would fit in much better with our league and team.
I heard a good sounbite a while ago.... ‘Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist but everyone who is racist voted Brexit’. I think there is a rather delicious irony in the fact that now there will no longer be a ready stream of EU nationals to take the low paid, hard, unsociable hour and seasonal work the country will instead import those workers from various poor countries around the World.

I heard a good sounbite a while ago.... ‘Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist but everyone who is racist voted Brexit’. I think there is a rather delicious irony in the fact that now there will no longer be a ready stream of EU nationals to take the low paid, hard, unsociable hour and seasonal work the country will instead import those workers from various poor countries around the World.

I agree with what you say except it's not the country who will import under paid workers it's multi national companies and their suppliers, governments are happy to support them by paying able people benifits.

Well they could start by making all the lazy bastards on the dole take those jobs, and if they refuse stop their money.

Love the first part
I was called racist by some local second generation Italians I know well (their friends)
I then had to correct them that race isn’t yorj nationality
I also had to highlight the hypocrisy of their own views. These are people I know who support Italy in the football, England in the rugby and the U.K. at the Olympics....

Back