• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I def don't get that option. HEre's a pic of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fixture with two seats on TE that def should be available at concession prices. As you can see I only get the adult price option when selecting it. No drop down for kids or seniors.

My take is that *some* blocks have concessions on *some* of the seats within that block. i.e. just because a block has concessions on some seats, doesn't mean that all of them will.

If concessions are available then this will show up buying directly or via Ticket Exchange, regardless of what the TE ticket was originally purchased as (that part is quite good). Not sure about this - have asked the club.

I guess it will just take some time to learn exactly which parts of the stadium have the discounts.

Edit: So looking at this, the darker blue bit in the south doesn't have concessions. But the lighter blue, orange, yellow and green bits do.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/16181/match-ticket-prices-category-c.pdf

Seems fair enough. Just need to be quick on the mouse to aim for the concession areas.

Also a shame they have picked colours so similar to each other.

Edit: But then the row 78 ticket in your screenshot should have a concession... so it looks like the pricing doesn't match up with the stadium map. I've emailed the club and will report back :)

Last edited:
Sales via Ticket Exchange are all at Adult price. At least that is the way it was for the games at NWHL last season and I don’t think that has changed.
The logic as I understand it is because if I list my Adult ST seat on the Exchange, and if it’s sold at a concession, then the club are out of pocket as they have to refund me the Adult price for that game category.

(Conversely however, if I list my nephew’s seat (concession) it will be sold at Adult price but my nephew’s account will be credited with the concession amount for that match. So there’s an upside for the club in this scenario).

My take is that *some* blocks have concessions on *some* of the seats within that block. i.e. just because a block has concessions on some seats, doesn't mean that all of them will.

If concessions are available then this will show up buying directly or via Ticket Exchange, regardless of what the TE ticket was originally purchased as (that part is quite good). Not sure about this - have asked the club.

I guess it will just take some time to learn exactly which parts of the stadium have the discounts.

Edit: So looking at this, the darker blue bit in the south doesn't have concessions. But the lighter blue, orange, yellow and green bits do.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/16181/match-ticket-prices-category-c.pdf

Seems fair enough. Just need to be quick on the mouse to aim for the concession areas.

Also a shame they have picked colours so similar to each other.

Edit: But then the row 78 ticket in your screenshot should have a concession... so it looks like the pricing doesn't match up with the stadium map. I've emailed the club and will report back :)
Practically all the concessionary blocks are behind the goals - not exactly everyone's preferred option. So kids and their parents plus the over 65s are in effect discriminated against.

Sales via Ticket Exchange are all at Adult price. At least that is the way it was for the games at NWHL last season and I don’t think that has changed.
The logic as I understand it is because if I list my Adult ST seat on the Exchange, and if it’s sold at a concession, then the club are out of pocket as they have to refund me the Adult price for that game category.

(Conversely however, if I list my nephew’s seat (concession) it will be sold at Adult price but my nephew’s account will be credited with the concession amount for that match. So there’s an upside for the club in this scenario).

This was my assumption. I've never been able to find a concession priced seat via TE, so presumed it was the clubs way of creaming even more money off members.

Once again, it really does feel as though younger members are being overlooked drastically in favour of more club revenue.

In reply to Glenda’s Legs, I got a Young Adult concession for my daughter on a Ticket Exchange seat yesterday (North Stand, section 516). I also clicked on a few others in different areas and was offered concessions every time. The seat cost £37.50

Last edited:
In reply to Glenda’s Legs, I got a Young Adult concession for my daughter on a Ticket Exchange seat yesterday (North Stand, section 516). I also clicked on a few others in different areas and was offered concessions every time. The seat cost £37.50

Yes I saw your post and it seemed odd as it was about an hour or so later when the email came out to say the Ticket Exchange was now open for purchases.
Either some glitch that made them available in that way, or they have changed the rules for this season. Either way, glad it worked for you!

Just checked the website, still no ticket details for Emirates Marketing Project away. The game is a month from today. Cutting it a bit close aren’t they?

How many tickets for one match can a One Hotspur member buy?
I have 3 in my basket and it is telling me to jog on???

How many tickets for one match can a One Hotspur member buy?
I have 3 in my basket and it is telling me to jog on???

Are you trying to buy them for other Members? If not, only one unless the game in question opens up to Guest sale.
Not sure on the limit for buying for other members (sure it’s more than 3 though) but you have to allocate them in your network before paying.

Are you trying to buy them for other Members? If not, only one unless the game in question opens up to Guest sale.
Not sure on the limit for buying for other members (sure it’s more than 3 though) but you have to allocate them in your network before paying.
Ah....cheers. I'm a member but my kids are not. So I have to get them memberships.

Well that was stressful. Herself was on the phone organising membership for the kids while I had the tickets in a basket. Got them anyway. COYS.

Had no problems buying six in one go for both the Villa and Palace games but all were for members and on each occasion it stopped me from adding more, informing me I'd reached my limit.

Apologies if already discussed

Posh seats are available for Inter at NWHL on Aug 4 at 3pm

For those season ticket holders who always fancied a go on the posh seats

Obviously the game itself will not be full-blooded high octane stuff... so it is a great time to enjoy the complimentary food and drink.... GHod I sound like a Spurs rep now

E.g. Stratus for £129 or a Loge for £149... not tooooo bad assuming the food and wine are usually Michelin quality/price

- Semi-private dining facility for four, six, or eight guests
- Inclusive private dining - sharing tapas style menu
- Inclusive beers, wines and soft drinks at half time
- Match seats directly accessible from your Loge

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ti...=thfc&icn=ticket-page&icc=icc-premium-1920and

F.ucking KILL ME NOW.

Tonight I tried in vain to buy a OneHotspur membership for myself and my son :(

I can add the 2 items to the basket, but then it wants to "assign" the memberships to ... the memberships in "my network".

Transpires that you need a website 'membership' to get a OneHotspur 'membership'.

OK. So after a while of dead-ends and confusion across 3 websites "tottenhamhotspur" and "e-ticketing" and "ask Spurs" (henceforth known as the bastard trio) I deduce I need to register my son.

To do that I can't just click "I have a family, please stop tinkling me off" I have to logout and log back in with his credentials i.e. he needs an email account.

Well guess what... he is too young to have an email account. FFS. Has nobody ever thought of this when designing the website?

So I use my wife's email to pretend to be someone else (as I can't use my own, oh no that would be too easy for Spurs) and I get the email saying he is now a member... but it does not give me the CRN. A long email of rubbish with no useful information.

I need the CRN to find the member to add to my network.

After more bastard trio searching I find out I need to log in as him, to get the CRN.

So I log into one of the bastard trio and find I have to jump across to another to find the CRN which is just a random number near his name, which does not say CRN anywhere.

It also asks me to update his details so I put my address and call him "Master".

OK, so I log out of his account and log into mine, via another of the bastard trio.

Now it has decided that I am called Master.

Confused, I log out and log in as him and now he has got my name.

F.uck My Life. I swear to you I did not type in his name as my name, I clearly typed in his name.

So I want to change his name back to what I typed in.

There is no way to change your name... none at all. Impossible. If you get married you have to write to the club on parchment in person. I kid you not. If you have the wrong first name it is easier to change your name via deed poll than via Spurs.

What a joke.

I'm trying to give them money. 1 hour later and I hate the b.astards.

I'm now called Master and my son has got my name. I can't buy the memberships because he'll forever have my name emblazoned on the personalised tat they foist on you.

W*nkers.

F.ucking KILL ME NOW.

I can add the 2 items to the basket, but then it wants to "assign" the memberships to ... the memberships in "my network".

Transpires that you need a website 'membership' to get a OneHotspur 'membership'.

OK. So after a while of dead-ends and confusion across 3 websites "tottenhamhotspur" and "e-ticketing" and "ask Spurs" (henceforth known as the bastard trio) I deduce I need to register my son.

To do that I can't just click "I have a family, please stop tinkling me off" I have to logout and log back in with his credentials i.e. he needs an email account.

Well guess what... he is too young to have an email account. FFS. Has nobody ever thought of this when designing the website?

So I use my wife's email to pretend to be someone else (as I can't use my own, oh no that would be too easy for Spurs) and I get the email saying he is now a member... but it does not give me the CRN. A long email of rubbish with no useful information.

After more bastard trio searching I find out I need to log in as him, to get the CRN.

So I log into one of the bastard trio and find I have to jump across to another to find the CRN which is just a random number near his name, which does not say CRN anywhere.

It also asks me to update his details so I put my address and call him "Master".

OK, so I log out of his account and log into mine, via another of the bastard trio.

F.uck My Life. I swear to you I did not type in his name as my name, I clearly typed in his name.

There is no way to change your name... none at all. Impossible. If you get married you have to write to the club on parchment in person. I kid you not. If you have the wrong first name it is easier to change your name via deed poll than via Spurs.

What a joke.

I'm now called Master and my son has got my name. I can't buy the memberships because he'll forever have my name emblazoned on the personalised tat they foist on you.

W*nkers.
LOL.....my missus was spitting feathers yesterday too. The girl she was talking to was American and she couldn't understand the word 'dot' in the middle of a fudging email address.
American girl - "Can you spell it?"
Missus - "fudge off"

Lol :)

Fwiw you can create a kids email with Google and it asks to link it to a parents Google account. The parents can then view the emails while logged in to their own account.

F.ucking KILL ME NOW.

What a joke.

W*nkers.

Reckon the website was designed by the same geezer that did the original wiring on NWHL :rolleyes:

F.ucking KILL ME NOW.

What a joke.

W*nkers.
Forgive me but that made me laugh out loud more than anything else I have ever read on the internet. I read it out loud to my wife and we were both in such fits I struggled to make it to the end.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back