• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Tend to agree with this.

I would go for Chris Wood if we want this sort.

HGP, used to the league and always a handful when I see him
Isn't he a kiwi though? Not sure if he counts as home grown due to where he trained as a kid though?

I thought this would happen when we had to loan Clarke out.

I think it's a reasonable plan - focus funds elsewhere

I think its a very risky plan, unless we sign another Son-like person who can play behind Kane but also fill in for Kane

Might be that he's been told that he's free to find a new club, but if he doesn't, and we haven't found a anyone to replace him, we have a 1 year deal ready for him?
A bit far fetched perhaps, but not totally unlikely?

I think its a very risky plan, unless we sign another Son-like person who can play behind Kane but also fill in for Kane

Not really. Llorente is fine in Europe and the cups. And Celso and Sessegnon will hopefully lighten the load on our AMs. Sessegnon could very directly cover for Son.

Chris Wood is 27:

Years Team Apps (Gls)
Cambridge FC
2007–2008 Waikato FC 5 (0)
2008 Hamilton Wanderers
2009–2013 West Bromwich Albion 21 (1)
2010Barnsley (loan) 7 (0)
2010–2011Brighton & Hove Albion (loan) 29 (8)
2011–2012Birmingham City (loan) 23 (9)
2012Bristol City (loan) 19 (3)
2012Millwall (loan) 19 (11)
2013Leicester City (loan) 1 (2)
2013–2015 Leicester City 52 (12)
2015Ipswich Town (loan) 8 (0)
2015–2017 Leeds United 83 (41)
2017– Burnley 62 (20)

Last year he scored 13 in 46 Apps.
I seem to remember him being left out for Ashley Barnes but can't really remember as meh... Burnley

Is he?
Are you sure on that?

I am indeed.

The Aucklander moved to England as a 16-year-old and hasn’t left, presumably making him one of those queue-jumpers that Theresa May has been discussing in such startlingly dismissive terms. Evidently, the atmosphere in West Bromwich just wasn’t hostile enough.

Wood has really been around the houses in his decade on English soil. In chronological order, he has turned out for the Baggies, Barnsley, Brighton, Birmingham, Bristol City, Billwall – sorry, Millwall, then Leicester, Ipswich, Leeds and now Burnley. That’s 10 clubs, and he isn’t yet 27. If anyone has earned homegrown status, it’s him.

Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...eat-13-foreigner?page=0,1#VXL4ilMyQbDL5JDS.99

Back