• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

William Saliba

Well that doesn't look like it lasted lont, guardians reporting everything has been agreed with arsenal pending a medical. Sucks, he would've been a great edition to the team but oh well. Let him go play Europa League

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Fapatalk

Saliba is not the only highly-rated young French center back out there.

Benoit Badiashile is another emerging talent. And left-footed, to boot. If we're looking to sign someone for the future, he's probably a better option.

Well that doesn't look like it lasted lont, guardians reporting everything has been agreed with arsenal pending a medical. Sucks, he would've been a great edition to the team but oh well. Let him go play Europa League

Sent from my LM-Q910 using Fapatalk
I’d never heard of him before the Arsenal link a couple of weeks ago. Is he good then?

I wonder if the fact we make it hard for players to just easily leave when they decide to move on puts some off joining us.

Arsenal on the other hand allow players to simply leave on free transfers, no show tours and sulk off for free, or make out they want to leave so get given £350k a week to stay on and do nowt for 4 years.

Either way it makes the woolwich arsenal more attractive to a young foreign player, as he can then potentially use them as an easy stepping stone to a bigger English club like United, Wolves, Leicester or West Ham for example.

Back