• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Charlie Austin is training with our U23's currently, maybe he could be the new Llorente

iipsrv.fcgi

?

Sky reporting we have offered him a 1 year deal.

Urgh. Nothing against the guy, and he did have something of an impact in some CL games, however I'd rather we sign a proper back-up or another Son-like player who can player off Kane and be a replacement, rather than have to make-do with Llorente. He plays in such a different way to kane that we have to change the way we play when he comes on, and I dont think that that works

Urgh. Nothing against the guy, and he did have something of an impact in some CL games, however I'd rather we sign a proper back-up or another Son-like player who can player off Kane and be a replacement, rather than have to make-do with Llorente. He plays in such a different way to kane that we have to change the way we play when he comes on, and I dont think that that works

Tend to agree with this.

I would go for Chris Wood if we want this sort.

HGP, used to the league and always a handful when I see him

If we are looking to retain Llorente (no doubt on a significantly reduced contract) then I would imagine we'll be looking to him as an option to bring on towards the end of games if we're going long and wanting a player to hold it up when we're closing out a game or get players around him to play off of him if we're chasing the game like the end of the Ajax game.

Any replacement will cost us, depends how many funds we have.
I’m pretty sure we don’t have £30 million to spend on a player who is likely to get less than 10 games of football over the season. Might as well keep the Lamppost for that seeing as he is already integrated in the squad, seems to be fine playing a bench role and doesn’t seem to have injury issues.

Back