• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is we are very small bunch now,at 10am this morning there was only a couple of us on here,majority of people on here have got season tickets now so it doesnt matter to them now a days. Why is this system being inroduced later this year i would have thought with the new stadium there be a brand spanking state of the art system in place by now.Like i said i had to click on an Inter link to get to my account then i had a message above the circle of doom of NFL games plus in my account there is a link that takes you to the on sale date.....guess what its broken and not working what the feck have they been doing since May in the ticket office...

The basics i like to see,a link to up coming games,then click on it,get into your account,click on the game you want...go into a waiting room with a number on how far you are from buying a ticket,some theatre agencies(plus ICC did this to get tickets for the cricket World Cup)do this,so you know where you are and your able to do other things as your number ticks down,then when you are about to get in a sound plays so you can prepare yourself.....then your in.....

The thing is we are very small bunch now,at 10am this morning there was only a couple of us on here,majority of people on here have got season tickets now so it doesnt matter to them now a days. Why is this system being inroduced later this year i would have thought with the new stadium there be a brand spanking state of the art system in place by now.Like i said i had to click on an Inter link to get to my account then i had a message above the circle of doom of NFL games plus in my account there is a link that takes you to the on sale date.....guess what its broken and not working what the feck have they been doing since May in the ticket office...

The basics i like to see,a link to up coming games,then click on it,get into your account,click on the game you want...go into a waiting room with a number on how far you are from buying a ticket,some theatre agencies(plus ICC did this to get tickets for the cricket World Cup)do this,so you know where you are and your able to do other things as your number ticks down,then when you are about to get in a sound plays so you can prepare yourself.....then your in.....

...aaaaaannnnnd breathe. ;)

Completely get your frustration. I've no idea how this ticketing system seems to be so so brick compared to other companies or even other events that Ticketmaster host.
As you said, just some fudging indication of how we're getting on in the queue would be a massive positive step in this. A waiting line number you can track as it counts down, a sign that progress is still happening rather than a stuck wheel. ANYTHING!!!!!

...aaaaaannnnnd breathe. ;)

Completely get your frustration. I've no idea how this ticketing system seems to be so so brick compared to other companies or even other events that Ticketmaster host.
As you said, just some fudging indication of how we're getting on in the queue would be a massive positive step in this. A waiting line number you can track as it counts down, a sign that progress is still happening rather than a stuck wheel. ANYTHING!!!!!

...........and count to ten.......;)

Dumb question: what determines which seats were available today, compared with those available tomorrow?

It seems that + members don’t get full pick of all seats, but I don’t understand how it works.

Dumb question: what determines which seats were available today, compared with those available tomorrow?

It seems that + members don’t get full pick of all seats, but I don’t understand how it works.

Great question! Not dumb at all. I've been trying to figure out the same.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I need to find seats together in the concession areas, and these seem to be very sparse during the OH+ phase, though more do pop up in the OH phase.
No idea how they manage it other than it's a supposed percentage of the total capacity. Which seats are put into each % though is anyone's guess.

Great question! Not dumb at all. I've been trying to figure out the same.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I need to find seats together in the concession areas, and these seem to be very sparse during the OH+ phase, though more do pop up in the OH phase.
No idea how they manage it other than it's a supposed percentage of the total capacity. Which seats are put into each % though is anyone's guess.

It's the same for us. This is the first year my daughter wants to go to some games, so that's why I started to question it.

I guess if it's generally possible to get tickets on the 2nd day (obviously factoring in that the 1st few games will always be in higher demand) then it doesn't matter too much. But would be useful to know how it works.

It's the same for us. This is the first year my daughter wants to go to some games, so that's why I started to question it.

I guess if it's generally possible to get tickets on the 2nd day (obviously factoring in that the 1st few games will always be in higher demand) then it doesn't matter too much. But would be useful to know how it works.
How it works??

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Just gonna send it over to Bletchley Park see if they can crack it.

Does anyone know how many local 1H members (ie those living in the London boroughs of Haringey and Enfield) signed up for priority access? I have an idea it was around 2,500, so presumably they are the ones who are keeping the rest of us watching the wheel of doom for hours on end. Also, how many seasons is this privelege due to last?

I noticed with the on sale dates,if you want a Chelsea ticket for Dec21st they go sale on the 23rd SEPT.....three months away!!...hard enough knowing if you are able to go in just 6 weeks away .....at least you can book cheap train tickets or book an hotel....but then hold on.........sky wont announce the tv dates till the beginning of November lol......they catch you both ways bugger!!!
Yep. Makes almost impossible for us that need to travel far. Have to book at least one day in advance, and return flight two days after the game is scheduled now. Gonna get very expensive to see a game.

Opened it at 9:50...

I appreciate that not everyone can get tickets, but imo they should reset everything at 10am and give you a queue number. At least people could see wtf is happening.

Still think there's a fairly reasonable chance of getting tickets though

Opened it at 9:50...

I appreciate that not everyone can get tickets, but imo they should reset everything at 10am and give you a queue number. At least people could see wtf is happening.

Still think there's a fairly reasonable chance of getting tickets though

I disagree. Give everyone a queue number yes, that would work. But resetting it all at 10am would be a nightmare to try and see who is actually at the front of the queue.

If you're that desperate for ticket, my view is you'll make the necessary arrangements to get on the site with good time. I appreciate it's not always possible (people are away, work in non-computer industries etc), but, there is always a way if you want something that badly.

That's true, and completely agree that if you really want to go you will make time. I just worry if I login at 9am then will somehow be kicked out later when some taco resets the queue or something.

If I get tickets it's all fine though :) also still the ticket exchange.

Sorry to hear that. That's ridiculous.

Hopefully remembers you were in and less of a wait.

To be fair, trying to do it on a mobile is bloody tricky. Zooming in to select the correct seats, getting a secure connection.
It was more out of hope than expectation. But to have got in then so swiftly kicked out is a real boot in the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back